We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

marmaris park hotel

Plymouth, United...
Level Contributor
28 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
marmaris park hotel

hi me and bf coming here in beginning of may does anyone know where the best place to get trip too and prices on those trips thanks !!!!

norwich
Level Contributor
1,434 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: marmaris park hotel

Hi,there is a booth selling trips on the promenade by the sea, Jimmy Boy will sell you any trips that you want,he is ,as far as I know part of the hotels staff.He will probably introduce himself to you almost as soon as you arrive.He has always been very helpful,speaks pretty good English and is fairly well priced.The reps trips will be much more expensive but practically the same.

The boat trips to the local bays will pick you up from the hotels jetty,for other trips he will arrange pick ups from the road in front of the hotel.I'm afraid I cannot remember prices,you will be some of the first guests at the hotel so maybe you would post some prices when you return.

We have been to this hotel twice already and are returning in June,if you have any questions please feel free to pm me and I will answer as soon as I can.

Plymouth, United...
Level Contributor
28 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: marmaris park hotel

thanks have seen about jimmy boy but thought i would ask too make sure ty

3. Re: marmaris park hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 March 2014, 10:47
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations