We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Miray Hotel - Icmeler

Newcastle, United...
1 post
Miray Hotel - Icmeler

Hello,

Has anyone stayed in the miray? The reviews are either terrible or very nice and im worried if i will like it or not. Ive read that the pool can often become shaded throughout the day? But not sure if this just happens for a few hours as the sun moves or if its for long periods? (Im happy either way - nice to get out that heat!!) Ive also heard managment are not happy if you bring food in from other shops?

Thanks,

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
597 posts
24 reviews
1. Re: Miray Hotel - Icmeler

Hi

Ive not stayed here but friends have and enjoyed their stay, cant comment on the pool as they went to the beach everyday but with the position i would imagine it would be shaded in the afternoon.

They have their own shop at the entrance so would advise you buy from there if taking up to your room. Ive used the shop, nice friendly staff.

fleetwood
Level Contributor
151 posts
42 reviews
2. Re: Miray Hotel - Icmeler

Hi we've stayed there and the pool is shaded in the afternoon. We had a room on the top floor and the balcony was very small with a high wall so when you sat down you couldn't see anything at all, I don't know about you but I love a nice balcony! Some rooms have an internal balcony too. If you do buy food n drink from elsewhere just conceal it in your beach bag, we did.

birkenhead
Level Contributor
118 posts
56 reviews
3. Re: Miray Hotel - Icmeler

we stayed here 3 years ago and we loved where the hotel was so near beach and bars we had room at front of hotel which was a good size our gripe was that we were half board and food was not the best and we got ripped off at the bar but i think that the management has been changed friends stayed here last year and they said it was ok

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
65 posts
2 reviews
4. Re: Miray Hotel - Icmeler

I have stayed there in the past, the rooms were fine, we didn't eat there, and to be honest none of the hotels like you taking in your own food to the pool areas, they earn their living from selling you snacks etc, and prices are very reasonable. The pool area does get shaded for most of it all afternoon . The hotel is just 2 minutes walk from the beach and close to restuarants and bars.

5. Re: Miray Hotel - Icmeler

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 March 2014, 10:47
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations