We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Air Con in September ?

Grangemouth, United...
Level Contributor
22 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Air Con in September ?

Hi all,

Going to Eden Garden on 25th Sept and was just wondering if air con would be required ? Been many times before in July /Aug but never this late on in the season. We were in Hisaronu last year at the same time and even although A/C was included in price we never once required it. Any Thoughts ??

Many Thanks

Carson

Edited: 15 March 2013, 19:57
Chester
Level Contributor
235 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Air Con in September ?

We were Icmeler from the 12th September last year, we didn't use the aircon at all at night and I only think we used it a couple of times late afternoon when we came back to the room, it was included in the price but I don't think I would have paid for it if it was an extra.

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
2,076 posts
309 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Air Con in September ?

Hi carson,

We go to dalyan (not too far from icmeler) most years in September and it can vary quite a bit...sometimes its been as hot and humid as August so a/c has been essential whereas other years we haven't needed it at all.

If your hotel gives you an option to decide and pay for it once your there, i would do that :)

Sel

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
5,205 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Air Con in September ?

Last September was very hot in Icmeler but we had air con included but in 2011 we didnt pay for it as the bedroom where the unit was located was shaded most of the day.

Maybe if someone who has stayed at the Eden Garden apartments can let you know if the room where the air conditioner unit is is shaded.

Edited: 15 March 2013, 23:55
scotland
Level Contributor
590 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Air Con in September ?

Dont think you would need air conditioning at this time of year

Poole, United...
Level Contributor
62 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Air Con in September ?

Stayed at Eden gardens in the first week of October 2011. Although the daytime temps were warm , the evenings were not. Air con was most definitely not needed.

england
Level Contributor
59 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Air Con in September ?

This is a good question. Does anyone know if I will need air con in May?

Many Thanks

Grangemouth, United...
Level Contributor
22 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Air Con in September ?

Thanks for your replies....I think we will play it by ear and see how the weather is along with layout of room

.If anyone has been in Eden Garden at that time of year any further tips would be appreciated.

Edited: 16 March 2013, 13:21
Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
2,076 posts
309 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Air Con in September ?

I think that's the best way carson, as i said in my earlier post, September can vary alot from year to year. Its a great time to go though...probably our favourite month!

Gini, we've never needed a/c in may...most days tend to be warm and sunny but you dont get any of the humidity you get later in the summer.

Sel

england
Level Contributor
59 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Air Con in September ?

ok thanks

GRIMSBY
Level Contributor
451 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Air Con in September ?

Hi Carson 1912, we stay at the Eden Garden every year Sept / Oct and very very rarely have we had to use the air con. The only tip i can give you whilst there is just enjoy it, the experience will last a lifetime.

Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations