We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Deals on Holiday Accommodation

Portsmouth, United...
Level Contributor
274 posts
49 reviews
Best Deals on Holiday Accommodation

We all love a bargain and I think i have got a cracking deal staying at the Sun Village apartments booked with Icmeler on Line. I was originally going to book with Travel Republic but Icmeler on line had laid down a challenge that they would beat or match the price.

ICR beat travel republic

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,203 posts
214 reviews
1. Re: Best Deals on Holiday Accommodation

Snap - just done exactly the same, staying at same place too. I'm going to Istanbul for a few days first, then staying at the Sun Village for most of our holiday before moving on to Dalyan for the final few days. John at ICR sorted it all out for me - four flights, all the accommodation and transfers,, and at a good price too. No hassle whatsoever.

Portsmouth, United...
Level Contributor
274 posts
49 reviews
2. Re: Best Deals on Holiday Accommodation

Hi Blondie Scot not sure when you are going to Istanbul but Turkish Airlines have got some good deals on for may,. I am going to Istanbul for the week end leave may 10 return may 12 for only £125 some return flights are only £80 and that includes a meal drinks and 23kg luggage.

sandy

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,203 posts
214 reviews
3. Re: Best Deals on Holiday Accommodation

Yes, it's Turkish Airlines we're flying with - couldn't believe how good the prices were. Much better deal than any other airline we've tried.

milton keynes
Level Contributor
94 posts
15 reviews
4. Re: Best Deals on Holiday Accommodation

i got 17 nights all-incluesive at the blue rainbow, including flights with monach for the 23 sept till 10th oct with sunshine holidays for 480 pounds each, which means if the food is not up to much it wont break the bank to eat out xxx

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,801 posts
61 reviews
5. Re: Best Deals on Holiday Accommodation

Very good service, flight booked with jet 2 , accommodation and private transfer booked with icr for May

6. Re: Best Deals on Holiday Accommodation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 March 2014, 10:48
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations