We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ida hotel iclemer

tipperary
Level Contributor
5 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Ida hotel iclemer

I have booked a holiday at the ida hotel iclemer, when i recieved the paperwork it said Ida hotel Marmaris is this one and the same hotel.

Mentioned in this post
Ida Hotel
Ida Hotel
250 Reviews
Icmeler, Turkey
Marmaris
Marmaris
Marmaris District, Turkey
Hotel Aqua
Hotel Aqua
#2 of 78 hotels in Icmeler
Petunya Konak Boutique Hotel
Petunya Konak Boutique Hotel
#11 of 78 hotels in Icmeler
Fortuna Beach Hotel
Fortuna Beach Hotel
#20 of 78 hotels in Icmeler
Balloch, United...
Level Contributor
694 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ida hotel iclemer

Bertiebassett

Sorry this is not an answer to your question but I am interested to know who you booked this hotel with as I have not had much success to get the dates with the companies I have tried. If you could send me a private message I would be very grateful.

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,081 posts
209 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ida hotel iclemer

Sometimes they say Marmaris but it is actually Icmeler - just checking, is it the Ida next to the Bonjour, and not the Idas Hotel, as they are different places,

Mentioned in this post
Marmaris
Marmaris
Icmeler
Icmeler
Ida Hotel
Ida Hotel
250 Reviews
Icmeler, Turkey
Hotel Idas
Hotel Idas
361 Reviews
Icmeler, Turkey
tipperary
Level Contributor
5 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ida hotel iclemer

Hoping it is ida next to Bonjour definately not Idas thanks for the reply.

Mentioned in this post
Hotel Idas
Hotel Idas
361 Reviews
Icmeler, Turkey
tipperary
Level Contributor
5 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ida hotel iclemer

Sorry but dont know how to reply privately.and dont know whether i am allowed to mention travel companies. i have booked for end of September and a few of companies I tried had no vacancies, i think they only have 18 rooms

Balloch, United...
Level Contributor
694 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Ida hotel iclemer

Hi bertiebassett. Thanks for your response. I was also looking at end of September so would be pleased if you wouldn't mind messaging me with name of company you used. If you click on my user name it will open up in a new page and on the left hand side you will see a sign saying send message which you can use to send a private message. Thanks

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
38 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Ida hotel iclemer

hiya I booked the ida hotel with travel republic on the 14th of sept there are a few other companies that do it eg booking.com hope this helps

south east...
Level Contributor
53 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Ida hotel iclemer

just go on the ida website and send them an email,they will get back promt and if you are booked there you could ask for which room you want,looking over the square etc.

8. Re: Ida hotel iclemer

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 June 2014, 10:49
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations