We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

best apartments icmeler

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
42 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
best apartments icmeler

hi all where about to book 11 nites in icmeler never been b4 but have heard many good reports.but we need some advice on where to stay where after somewhere really central to everything if poss 2 adults & 2 girls both 12 need self catering so we can eat out & a fairly good size pool hopefully someone can help many thxs ian

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
42 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: best apartments icmeler

sorry meant to say we want to go in aug got no problems gettin flites just on £1100 which i dont think is bad, tried for ida & bojour hotels but cant find them on any sites thxs ian

Edited: 27 January 2013, 20:01
Chester
Level Contributor
235 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: best apartments icmeler

Thats an excellent price for flights in August, who is that with,

Best apartments is a very personal choice and different people will say different things, for me we Love the Moonlight Apartments we are actually going in August for our 11th visit www.apartmoonlight.com.

We are similar to you and have two girls although now 20 and 16, they were 10 and 6 when we first visited.

Although the apartments are in the old village it is wonderful and quiet. There are two pools at the Moonlight one with slide, there are local restaurants but it;s only a 10 minute walk to the centre which is welcome after a meal and few drinks.

Dave

Mentioned in this post
Moonlight Apartments
Moonlight Apartments
240 Reviews
Icmeler, Turkey
Edinburgh
Level Contributor
6,464 posts
126 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: best apartments icmeler

Heres another one to ponder over:

Last summer our family stayed for 3 weeks at clubtokmak and loved every minute of our stay there.

Tokmak apartments are in a quiet location maybe a 10 min stroll down to the main street where you will find quite a few restaurants, supermarkets etc. We had a brilliant time , no complaints whatsoever. Each and everyone of the staff made us so welcome .

Tokmak is up a slight hill, because it was so hot we would often get a taxi back in the evening which always cost 10 lira (approx £3.50). I would definately recommend this place. Its a nice clean, friendly place to stay.

Stayed July 2012, travelled with family

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
42 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: best apartments icmeler

cheers for quick replies i will check both out but where looking for something more right in the centre as for the flites dave, got them off travelrepublic but thats not with baggage think its its bout £30pp so that pushes the price up a bit but still fairly cheap transfere £32 for 4 just tried sun blue & ozlem 2 to no avail i'll just keep trying cheers anyway

Gateshead, United...
Level Contributor
95 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: best apartments icmeler

Hi crawfordlfc,the Club Tokmak is a favorite of mine to,but it might be a bit out of the way for you & your family,have you looked at the Kapmar hotel,its b&b but it is in the centre & amongst all the bars & restaurants,theres alot of good reviews on it also.i know that anywhere you stay you will have a great holiday in Icmeler.

Mentioned in this post
Club Tokmak Apartments
Club Tokmak Apartments
297 Reviews
Icmeler, Turkey
Kapmar Hotel
Kapmar Hotel
609 Reviews
Icmeler, Turkey
Icmeler
Icmeler
Mugla Province, Turkey
Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
42 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: best apartments icmeler

thxs leem602 keep looking at kapmar grt reviews excactly what am looking for only thing putting us off no kitchen/fridge and kettle

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,801 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: best apartments icmeler

Hi if you look on the right hand side on top questions I have started compiling a list of websites and facebook pages which I looked round last September on request from our members

Essex
Level Contributor
341 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: best apartments icmeler

Have a look at the Alvaro Apartments. 2 pools, slide and baby pool. Good location and are being refurbished for this season. They have also got 4 villas which are booked direct.

Mentioned in this post
Alvaro
Alvaro
385 Reviews
Icmeler, Turkey
edinburgh, scotland
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
4,980 posts
209 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: best apartments icmeler

Imperial Apartments are very central and reasonably priced too - just round from Alin's Grill and across from Tansas. Might be worth a look.

Mentioned in this post
Imperial Apartments
Imperial Apartments
119 Reviews
Icmeler, Turkey
Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
42 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: best apartments icmeler

thxs for all suggestions think we've narrowed it down to the sun blue hotel,sahin palace or the ida unfortnately the latter seems all booked for dates we want

Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations