We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

alvaro icmeler

Bridlington, United...
Level Contributor
46 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
alvaro icmeler

Hi all as anyone heard about a re- fit at the Alvaro apt icmeler, I heard its being done soon, I've booked there for may first time!!! And would like to here your views if you've stayed there' thanks' back to turkey after 7 year lul.

Mentioned in this post
Alvaro
Alvaro
385 Reviews
Icmeler, Turkey
Essex
Level Contributor
341 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: alvaro icmeler

Going back for 3rd time in August. It was a bit tired and dated but clean and spacious, nice balconies all overlooking the pools. Great location. Eddie the manager has it all running like clockwork and nothing is too much trouble. He will let us have some pictures when apartments and villas refurb is finished and I will post a link on here. We have met some lovely people there over the years and we all return again and again.

Bridlington, United...
Level Contributor
46 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: alvaro icmeler

Thanks pic will be appreciated,

After re-furb glad to here you enjoyed it' theres so many places iits hard to choose were to stay, feel about happyer with choice'thsnks

Edited: 19 January 2013, 01:09
Camelford, United...
Level Contributor
77 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: alvaro icmeler

Any update on this? Going in may and want to have a sneak peek!

Wolverhampton...
Level Contributor
30 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: alvaro icmeler

Love Alvaro but, cant book for 2014 !

Mentioned in this post
Alvaro
Alvaro
385 Reviews
Icmeler, Turkey
Harlow, United...
Level Contributor
31 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: alvaro icmeler

Love the Alvaro appts, been there many times, lovely pool area one of the best in Icmeler, very relaxing. Quite central too. Lovely staff and the meals are really lovely!

Mentioned in this post
Alvaro
Alvaro
385 Reviews
Icmeler, Turkey
Icmeler
Icmeler
Mugla Province, Turkey
Merthyr Tydfil...
Level Contributor
54 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: alvaro icmeler

I booked for these apartment with Thomas cook o1-06-2013...we are going sept 01/2014....really good prices with Thomas cook at the moment

7. Re: alvaro icmeler

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 June 2014, 09:47
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations