We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fakes

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
725 posts
20 reviews
Fakes

Starting my questions early

Just booked for June been a few years since we visited icmeler.

So

Who has the best fakes I.e jeans tshirt etc?

Is the Romeo Juliet bar still open next to the hotel navy?

Who does the best chilled out boat trip?

Thanks in advance

Jonnyboy

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
12,521 posts
53 reviews
1. Re: Fakes

hi jonny we stayed at the navy in june.... when you come out of the entrance there was a bar on the right handside. it was open in june but i would have said more a foody type place than a lively bar.... on the left of the entrance was what looked like a kebab place but it was shut whilst we was there..... we got all our fake goods at icmeler market, seemd as good a place as any. matt

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,802 posts
61 reviews
2. Re: Fakes

Hi

It's difficult to say at the moment, so many bars and restaurants shut down and don't reopen again. Clothes shops change from year to year, we will know more when the season starts.

The only boat trip I will go on now which I have been on many years now is the panorama princess. If you look at the trips on the top questions there is quite a bit of info on there

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
725 posts
20 reviews
3. Re: Fakes

Bump!!!

Glasgow
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
1,784 posts
18 reviews
4. Re: Fakes

A good place for fake clothes is Greenhouse next door to the Lighthouse restaurant in the square. Might be slightly more expensive but much better quality than most. I have been buying stuff from there for many years and the quality has been consistently good.

Essex
Level Contributor
341 posts
45 reviews
5. Re: Fakes

We have also bought a lot from the same shop as Iain - great quality and really nice staff. However we have also bought things from the market that are still in great condition after being washed and worn many times.

Dunfermline, United...
Level Contributor
86 posts
17 reviews
6. Re: Fakes

Hi Jonny.

Was in Marmaris last year and the best boat trip was the Mega Diana...all day trip....swimming off the boat.... free unltd and i mean unltd drinks all day...beer spirits..water..juice..etc...and the crew were amazing. Toasties when you board and a nice lunch served as well. you dont need to leave your sunbed all day they bring it all to you.......was @ £20 if i remember right. I know you are at Icmeler but the dolmus gets you to the marina in Marmaris in about 20 mins for a couple of quid. We went once each week . cheers...oh i forgot they picked us up and dropped us back off at our hotel ! (check though if they will do this for icmeler hotels)

Edited: 10 May 2013, 20:00
Edinburgh, United...
Destination Expert
for Costa Teguise
Level Contributor
6,548 posts
78 reviews
7. Re: Fakes

Hi,

Is it possible to still buy fake Boss and Levi jeans??? my hubby bought some the last time we were in Turkey, and thats them thrown out now! they lasted 10 yrs

Glasgow
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
1,784 posts
18 reviews
8. Re: Fakes

I think you should be able to get any brand of jeans that you are after.There are a number of shops selling jeans. Also have a wander round the Wednesday Market. There are always a few guys who only sell jeans. Wherever you get them they will be able to do any alterations you need done.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
93 posts
8 reviews
9. Re: Fakes

I must confess I didn't enjoy the Icmeler or Marmaris market experience at all. No, that's not quite correct. The food/flower/vegetable market on the lower floor of the Marmaris market was a joy. The sights, smells and tastes were a delight. The upper clothes floor was a nightmare.

We bought clothes/bags from Turunc. Excellent quality, lovely people and certainly no pressure to buy. Slightly more expensive than the market I'm sure, but certainly worth it.

Balloch, United...
Level Contributor
694 posts
64 reviews
10. Re: Fakes

I agree with Iain. Greenhouse in the square have a great range of clothing which is of good quality and washes well. I have also found that the more you buy the better the prices become so it pays to shop there and they will also get alterations done for you.

Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations