We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

icmeler june 2013

14 posts
Save Topic
icmeler june 2013

are the icmeler park apts still open this season.if so are there any recent reviews availiable.

1. Re: icmeler june 2013

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 22 December 2012, 00:31
2. Re: icmeler june 2013

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 22 December 2012, 00:30
southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,801 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: icmeler june 2013

They were open last season, if you type in the search engine I remember there were mixed comments about this place, I did go and look round them for a member in September, along with several others complexs , personally I wouldn't stay there

14 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: icmeler june 2013

thanks sue. Me and the wife stayed in these apts 4 years ago and really enjoyed them. But have since heard some bad reports. Are there any recent reviews on these apts.cheers

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,801 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: icmeler june 2013

The comments received on these apartments were only this summer and I do know that they approached a local travel agents in icmeler they would not take them on as they are below standard. If you take a look at the top questions on the right there is a thread called websites for apartments. I went to view a lot of these places on here by request of some members. If you see any you like don't hesitate to ask

14 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: icmeler june 2013

thanks again sue. I will bare that in mind

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: icmeler june 2013

Don't know if this right place to post as am new soz ppl but what is rate in resort as am travelling on 27 th June don't know whether to exchange in uk or wait thanks ppl

Glasgow
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
1,777 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: icmeler june 2013

Rate today 2.82. Bring about 100 Lira to see you through 1st day or so. Change here as rate is generally better.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: icmeler june 2013

Excellent Iain thank you can't wait love icmeler

10. Re: icmeler june 2013

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 June 2014, 09:46
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations