We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

travel

Carmarthenshire...
Level Contributor
518 posts
38 reviews
Save Topic
travel

Anybody used ' loveholidays.com' any information, are they ok?

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,801 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: travel

I have not heard of them, have you done a search to see what comes up

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
590 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: travel

Part of hays travel i think, never used them though

Carmarthenshire...
Level Contributor
518 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: travel

I asked the same question on the Hammamet forum and it has been removed.What did I do wrong, I only asked because I had not heard of them, are you not allowed to ask about a specific company?

Mentioned in this post
Hammamet
Hammamet
Nabeul Governorate, Tunisia
yorkshire
Level Contributor
12,447 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: travel

hi nimic, hammamet forum used to be a great read but things went on with a few members couple years back so i stay away from it now...... anyways found this for you and also seen they are abta and atol protected so id happily book with them, in saying that if you have a credit card to book with id use that for extra protection....matt

Loveholidays.com is a trading division of the UK's largest independent travel agency Hays Travel Ltd who have been selling holidays for over 30 years and help 2 Million customers go abroad every year.

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
5,203 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: travel

I havent used this company but have used Hays since they started trading as they are based in my town.

I have many holidays with them in Europe and beyond at prices a lot cheaper than the big two.

Mentioned in this post
Europe
Europe
World
Carmarthenshire...
Level Contributor
518 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: travel

Thank you for your replies. I posted on Hammamet forum, as I 'm thinking of going there next year for a change,I used Hays Travel to go to Icmeler this year, and I have used hem a few years back as well. Thank you both vey much.

Mentioned in this post
Hammamet
Hammamet
Nabeul Governorate, Tunisia
Icmeler
Icmeler
Marmaris District, Turkey
yorkshire
Level Contributor
12,447 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: travel

nimic i can highly reccomend les citronniers in hammamet, a very small family run self catering hotel.. has its own private beach and can honestly say the beach is 1 of the best ive ever seen... white sand, decent loungers.... great little snack bar down there too. matt

Carmarthenshire...
Level Contributor
518 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: travel

I was thinking of going AI in hammamet, as I've never been to tunisia, and don't knoe what to expect. I was thinking of the AZIZA BEACH, looks good, so if anybody knows anything about it, I would be most grateful, and what are your opinions of Tunisia in general, no good asking on Tunisia forum as everybody is all for it, and I would like an honest opinion fron somebody who has visited there, as I say, it's somewhere I have not fancied before.

Mentioned in this post
Tunisia
Tunisia
Africa
yorkshire
Level Contributor
12,447 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: travel

nimic hammamet is not a lively resort its very peaceful and tranquil, if its a relaxing break then thats deffo what you would get in hammamet.... try not to go all inclusive though as they arnt fantastic in resort.... its so cheap to eat out... that les citronniers hotel as a restaurant (open air) and you can get a set 3 course meal for £4. drinks about £1 a beer,.,. a local restaurant near the hotel called zo zo's is the place to go so so cheap and in all honesty the best steak ive ever eaten in my life. down the snack bar on the beach its about £1 for a very large cheeseburger and they are real nice... do try the Brik filled with cheese etc if you go they are amazing for about 80p... hammamet is a very cheap resort compared to sousse, you deffo don need all inclusive there, we went for 2 weeks and struggled to spend out money, we ate out twice each day and drank every ngiht and bought gifts, did a few trips and spent £600 total. matt

yorkshire
Level Contributor
12,447 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: travel

tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g297943-d3165…

thats the link to the reviews of les citronniers. matt

Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations