We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather

Level Contributor
97 posts
3 reviews
Weather

I am looking at booking turkey next year for me and the girlfriend. I am thinking 10 days in icmeler around June time. How warm does it get around that time of year? Are there a lot of excursions ie boat trips, water parks etc? And lastly is the nightlife good? By this I mean is there a good selection of restaurants and low key bars?

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,802 posts
61 reviews
1. Re: Weather

Hi Jeppy of you look at the top questions there is a lot of information on trips, water parks etc, if you read through the holiday reviews there is a mine of information, if you cant find what you are looking for just ask :)

Watford, United...
7 posts
2. Re: Weather

We are coming to icmeler on Saturday, what's the weather going to be like?!? Scared its going to be raining and cold as its been sooo hot these last few weeks!

Watford, United...
7 posts
3. Re: Weather

We are coming to icmeler on Saturday, what's the weather going to be like?!? Scared its going to be raining and cold as its been sooo hot these last few weeks!

Solihull, United...
Level Contributor
213 posts
11 reviews
4. Re: Weather

Well I'm.in contact with some staff where we stayed and he's reported on Facebook today temp was 40 deg!! He even put a picture on of the temp screen albeit its in direct sunshine so even if you take a few degs off, its still better than here, I know where I'd rather be!!!

5. Re: Weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 October 2013, 14:45
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations