We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

kleopatra apartments - Icmeler

London, England...
Level Contributor
13 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
kleopatra apartments - Icmeler

Going to the Kleopatra apartments in two days time (3rd Sept), does anymore know if there are irons in the apartments and do you have to pay for air conditioning or is it free. Looking for a good leather shop to have a leather jacket made as i,m told the leather is good in Turkey does anyone know of a good one, so many questions so little time.

Thanks

Terie

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
6,465 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: kleopatra apartments - Icmeler

we stayed in the Tokmak recently which is right next door to Kleopatra. Normally you have to pay for air con around £25 per week in most places so I am sure you will have to pay around this amount in the Kleopatra as well.

Cant answer about the leathershop but would suggest you take a dolmus along to the Grand Bazaar in Marmaris where there many leather shops.

We packed a travel iron.

London, England...
Level Contributor
13 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: kleopatra apartments - Icmeler

Thanks for letting me know, we have been to Turkey twice before in different areas in June & didnt have to pay for air con because it wasnt high season & thought September might be the same. We will certainly try the Grand Bazaar for the leather shops, do you happen to know of any turkish baths & good boat trips? Sorry to be a pain but its good to know from someone who has recently visited Icmeler.

Thanks again.

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
6,465 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: kleopatra apartments - Icmeler

Hi again

I would suggest that you find a place called April Travel Agency. We booked a few trips through Eric and were happy with the prices. To find this place

come out of your apartments and walk down to the main road.You will see a school. Turn left then cross over the main road. I think its then first on right and walk towards the shops where you will see Tansas supermarket on the corner. If you walk passed there and passed Alins Grill you will eventually comes to Aprils. You can arrange your turkish bath there too.

Cant comment much on boat trips. We travelled in a large family party so hired a boat privately just for our group on 2 separate occasions.

We spent 3 weeks At Tokmak and absolutely loved it there. Sure you will have a great time in Icmeler.

Cant comment much about air con but I know some of the apartments at Kleopatra had the sun all day long and the sun was still shining on them in the evening when we were getting ready to go out so they might be really hot.

Hope this helps a little.

London, England...
Level Contributor
13 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: kleopatra apartments - Icmeler

Thanks again for your help much appreciated.

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
6,465 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: kleopatra apartments - Icmeler

You are welcome. Will look forward to hearing about Kleopatra on your return.

Portsmouth...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: kleopatra apartments - Icmeler

Went to Icmeler in May this year and stayed at Kleopatra apartments. Although they are basic, they are very clean and the staff are amazing. Ali and every other member of staff made every effort to make us feel welcome. They interacted with the kids really well. And the encouraged us to join in on the entertainment. The owner gave us a lift into town which we thought was really nice of him, as we had planned on walking, my friend had forgotten her swimming costume and he took us to a shop. He didn't have to ask we just asked for directions, but he went that extra mile and that made a big impression. I will definitely be returning to these apartments. I have been to Icmeler before but the apartments i stayed in weren't as good, they were clean but the staff were not so friendly. But at Kleopatra we felt at home from day 1! Definitely good for families, friends, couples. Nothing was too much!! Keep up the good work guys! We loved it!

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
117 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: kleopatra apartments - Icmeler

was there plenty of sun beds? and how much was the aircon? thankyou

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
117 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: kleopatra apartments - Icmeler

9. Re: kleopatra apartments - Icmeler

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 July 2014, 09:46
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations