We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

truva apts

glasgow
Level Contributor
5 posts
6 reviews
truva apts

Does anyone know if these apts r ok? We r getting a go deal...

glasgow
Level Contributor
5 posts
6 reviews
1. Re: truva apts

also meant to ask does anyone know any nice cheap and cheerful apts in icmeler, we always go to marmaris but fancy icmeler this year...

Glasgow, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
2,100 posts
46 reviews
2. Re: truva apts

These are the old Travellers Rest apartments located just about opposite Tansas so in a good location.

Cheaper apartments in Icmeler tend to be

Ince apartments, Ozlem 1 apartments, Prestij Apartments, all of which are great value, epecially slightly off season eg September/ October

London, United...
3 posts
3. Re: truva apts

Is the truva in Icmeler or Marmaris??

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,801 posts
61 reviews
4. Re: truva apts

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g609056-i10890-k…

They are in icmeler

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
662 posts
48 reviews
5. Re: truva apts

Id search for a previous post on this accommodation...

It may put u off booking here :-/

York, United Kingdom
1 post
2 reviews
6. Re: truva apts

Might be a bit late now but stayed in truva end of aug/beginning of sept and had a really good time, clean pool, clean room, everything worked, could have changed towels more often but asked once and wasnt a problem, and water wasnt always hot but that can't really be helped, nice food in restaurant and good entertainment most nights, hope this helps!

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,801 posts
61 reviews
7. Re: truva apts

After so many bad reviews about this place I thought I would go and have a look, whilst I was waiting I spoke with a few people staying there and they told me new staff started last week, they said the place was lovely.

There is basement aparts but not rented out, the next floor up has one balcony the two floors above have two balconies back and front.

I was shown a room on the middle floor, two balconies with lovely furniture on it, the kitchen was basic, bedroom again had lovely furniture in it, the bathroom had A double walk in shower, overall I thought they were lovely and I think I would stay there

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
5,207 posts
17 reviews
8. Re: truva apts

I am glad these apartments are now improving as they were very nice when they were the Travellers rest.

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
6,465 posts
137 reviews
9. Re: truva apts

Thanks for the info Sue. Keep up the good work!

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,801 posts
61 reviews
10. Re: truva apts

Thanks gtt, doing your requests tomorrow :)

Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations