We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mersoy Bellavista

Whitby
Level Contributor
106 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
Mersoy Bellavista

I'm having a nightmare reading too many reviews and frightening myself to death All I want to do is book a holiday and I'm stressing myself out..

I am going to Icmeler on 14th sept 10 nights. we are travelling with friends and they have booked jet 2 holiday so I'm restricted with choice of accommodation we would have preffered self catering but can't find anything central. I keep going back to these Suites I'm intending on upgrading to a Select Suite and the cost is coming in at around 600 per person B&B. The issue of not able to take own drinks in is concerning. Does anyone think this is an ok price to pay also any other input. Thanks

Mentioned in this post
Icmeler
Icmeler
Marmaris District, Turkey
Hotel Aqua
Hotel Aqua
#2 of 78 hotels in Icmeler
Petunya Konak Boutique Hotel
Petunya Konak Boutique Hotel
#10 of 78 hotels in Icmeler
Fortuna Beach Hotel
Fortuna Beach Hotel
#20 of 78 hotels in Icmeler
Durham, United...
Level Contributor
221 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mersoy Bellavista

Hi Tracy, im in exactly the same situation, been looking at hotels, flights & package deals for over a week now and just can't decide. I have stayed at the Mersoy Bellavista two years ago and it was fab, in fact it is on my list of three to choose from but can't make my mind up. We paid roughly £1500 for Thomson package including upgrade to a select suite (separate bedroom & living area) during August. Well worth it though, no complaints. As far as taking drinks in to hotel - we did and weren't pulled up about it, but did witness someone being told off around pool by barman, she explained it was from mini bar in room (not sure if this was true or not) but it worked. The location is perfect and it has a very pretty views from the rooms. Hope this helps.

Mentioned in this post
Mersoy Bellavista Suites
Mersoy Bellavista Suites
748 Reviews
Icmeler, Turkey
Whitby
Level Contributor
106 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mersoy Bellavista

Thanks Sophie. I've taken on board a lot of what I have read as in printing off any upgrade confirmation etc. I take it there is a fride in the rooms as in a mini bar? My issue with the drink thing is I dont drink tea or coffee and like to have a can of coke in a morning to wake me up lol. We are going for 10 days/nights.

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
221 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mersoy Bellavista

Yes, you get a mini bar (fridge) in room also an ice maker - we only used it once though, and a filter coffee machine which we asked to change for a kettle as it took ages. Just put the mini bar stuff aside & put your drinks in, the prices are expensive for the mini bar so i would avoid.They do make gorgeous milkshakes at the pool bar and we found the Turkish BBQ night to be one of the best. Enjoy.

Scarborough, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Mersoy Bellavista

I booked this hotel last September and when arrived at midnight after a very long trek, was informed no rooms available and was put up in another hotel over the road not belonging to the same group, when returned the next day was again told no rooms and was sent to oriential sister hotel there was no comparision and was very angry with the company, apparently every guest in the oriential had been booked into the bella vista, this may of been a one of last year but I know this happened for at least a 3 month period, so if you do book make sure you are insistent on that hotel. We booked with Icelmer holidays they were great and had I realised how close there offices were in relation to the hotel I would of been on there doorstep and moved, unfortunate for me only found there office half way through holiday, they have given me a 100 voucher though off next holiday even though this was not there fault. Icelmer holidays have loads of self catering central apartments and we had a fantastic time in Icelmer. I will book with them again and go self catering as it is so cheap to eat out.

5. Re: Mersoy Bellavista

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 07:11
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations