We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Monarch flight.

worthing
Level Contributor
26 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Monarch flight.

Has anybody flown with Monarch this year, if so can you book your seats in advance, and do they have inflight entertainment on board to Dalaman, much appreciated for any replies.

Mentioned in this post
Dalaman
Dalaman
Mugla Province, Turkey
Handforth, United...
Level Contributor
430 posts
127 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Monarch flight.

Flew with Monarch to Tenerife in March and I booked extra leg room seats but I had to do this over the phone as you cannot do it on line - it cost £66 (in total) for 2 of us for the outbound and inbound upgrade which I thought was very good. We only got e-tickets and the on-line system didn't recognise the numbers. There was no entertainment on our flight (which was about the same journey time as travelling to Dalaman)

Mentioned in this post
Tenerife
Tenerife
Canary Islands, Spain
Dalaman
Dalaman
Mugla Province, Turkey
Devon, United...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic, Punta Cana
Level Contributor
43,410 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Monarch flight.

Yes you can pre book your seats in advance, but you cant choose specific seat row/number these will be confirmed at check-in, more info in this link

http://tinyurl.com/82p79ut

IFE was withdrawn from all short / medium haul flights operated by narrow bodied aircraft.

Angie.

Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
40,379 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Monarch flight.

You can prebook seats. If your flight number is ZB and you've booked flight only, you can do this online and select your seat numbers. If you've booked a package holiday you can do it over the phone. You aren't supposed to be able to specify seat positions etc but if you speak to the person on the phone very nicely........ I managed to secure two aisles seats for a couple of the young men that were travelling with us, and got the telephone operator to give me the seat numbers, although as with any seat numbers, they aren't guaranteed.

Quite often in peak season they operate wide bodied aircraft on that route, so you may be lucky with IFE, but no guarantees.

London, United...
Level Contributor
4,630 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Monarch flight.

We have booked a package with Monarch and the flight number starts with ZB scheduled flight. We have pre booked our seats and have been given row and number. You can only do this on the phone.

Felixstowe, United...
Level Contributor
203 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Monarch flight.

if booked on monarch website all flights that start zb u can do at time of booking , seat plan comes up you click on any available seat you want , £5.99 normal £17.99 extra legroom we use them all the time.

Ramsey, United...
Level Contributor
495 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Monarch flight.

Hi Booked a package through Thomas Cook on line from Luton to Dalaman.

The flight is ZB. Rang to book extra legroom seats cost £17.99 each person each way. Was given seat and row numbers. The lady also was happy to take my API over the phone too. Good service, but at 10p per minute and waiting in a queue of 10, it should be.

Mentioned in this post
Dalaman
Dalaman
Mugla Province, Turkey
7. Re: Monarch flight.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 02:45
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler