We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

White Water rafting near Icmeler

Strood UK
Level Contributor
142 posts
102 reviews
White Water rafting near Icmeler

My wife and 19 year old daughter are visiting Icmeler in July and are interested in trying some White water rafting. Can anyone recommend or advise on the subject. They are a bit concerned about safety but if there's a good one out there, they are keen to try.

Thanks.

Falkirk, United...
Destination Expert
for Marmaris, Armutalan
Level Contributor
18,282 posts
111 reviews
1. Re: White Water rafting near Icmeler

yeh they do it away up in the hills alot depends on how much rain they have had on the safety subject check it out there has been a few deaths over the years :((((

Southampton, United...
Level Contributor
116 posts
39 reviews
2. Re: White Water rafting near Icmeler

And not to be a debbie downer please check your insurance to make sure you are covered!

Barnsley, United...
Level Contributor
161 posts
57 reviews
3. Re: White Water rafting near Icmeler

I did the trip about 2 years ago, I booked it from the stall across from the waterfall restaurant.

This was possibly one of the best trips i have been on. Yes it does have some risk but more people get injured crossing the road that on a rafting trip.

Have just returned home from Icmeler and planned to go rafting again but the price had gone up and we were quoted £42 each for the trip.

PS the picture on my profile is a picture from the actual trip.

Edited: 05 June 2012, 01:10
4. Re: White Water rafting near Icmeler

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 00:47
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations