We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

best dentist icmelar marmaris

Highlands
Level Contributor
55 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
best dentist icmelar marmaris

fancy having some detnal work done and some teeth whitening any recommendations of best place to make appointment

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,795 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: best dentist icmelar marmaris

I recommend the dentist near tansas, cross the road from there walk past the kardelin for a few minutes and its there

edinburgh, scotland
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
4,953 posts
206 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: best dentist icmelar marmaris

Yes - while I haven't been there personally, I have heard good reports about the one near Tansas which Sue recommends.

Highlands
Level Contributor
55 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: best dentist icmelar marmaris

thank you both so much going for two weeks so thinking about how busy dentist is should I try to contact to make an appointment before going out or do you think it would be ok to make an appointment when I arrive

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,795 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: best dentist icmelar marmaris

just make an appointment when you get there, when my husband had to go he was seen to in a day

Highlands
Level Contributor
55 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: best dentist icmelar marmaris

cheers for advice

6. Re: best dentist icmelar marmaris

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 23:12
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations