We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

argos sub zero suitcases

Solihull, United...
Level Contributor
213 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
argos sub zero suitcases

Hi just to let everyone know, these cases mostly all have a 1/3 off at Argos, just bought one and have got 3 reserved at another store. Good value, hope they are strong enough for all the man handling they will get at the airport, will update when we return in August.

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,801 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: argos sub zero suitcases

I posted about these a couple of days ago, used them last week they were fine in the airport

Solihull, United...
Level Contributor
213 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: argos sub zero suitcases

Hi sue, yes I no, I got them cos you said they were good!! Thx again

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,801 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: argos sub zero suitcases

One of our members said to put your strap over the extendable handles so the handlers don't break them, really pleased with it, off for another little trip in six weeks to try it out again

Portsmouth, United...
Level Contributor
274 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: argos sub zero suitcases

Hi Sue thanks for the recommendation of these suitcases I have also just purchased one, I can justify the price of the luggage as each year Dalaman airport always charges me for excess luggage which is about £13 per kilo. Just bought mine from TJ Hughes the medium size suitcase for £45 but they did have an offer on for some patterned green or grey suitcases for 39.99. Definiteley worth the price.

Happy hols everyone.

Sandy

Mentioned in this post
Dalaman Airport
Dalaman Airport
Dalaman, Turkey
UK
Level Contributor
302 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: argos sub zero suitcases

Asda is selling these cases for £33.25:

…asda.com/Sub-Zero-G-World%27s-Lightest-Trol…

You can order for collection in store - it all works very efficiently.

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,801 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: argos sub zero suitcases

Thanks for letting us know they are fantastic suitcases

7. Re: argos sub zero suitcases

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 01:10
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler