We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good family pub ??

Llanelli, United...
Level Contributor
205 posts
74 reviews
Save Topic
Good family pub ??

Hi there, only 6 wks to go.... yippee ,anyway in need of a good family pub for the evenings with entertainment etc to keep my two monsters aged 10 & 8 going ??.

Also would love to know if there's a nice bar etc situated on the beach for that essential afternoon 5 o clock cold beer please? Never been to Turkey before and very excited now.

Any suggestion would be greatly received, it fair to say that if kids are happy then us adults are happy :)

Mentioned in this post
Turkey
Turkey
Europe
Home Bistro
₹, European, Turkish, International
Sevgi Bar
₹₹ - ₹₹₹, Pub
Golden Moon champagne steak house
₹₹ - ₹₹₹, Steakhouse, Pizza, Mediterranean
Surrey
Level Contributor
1,343 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Good family pub ??

If Friends bar is still near the main square I would say that's quite a good bet. The guys in there are very entertaining even if they don't have a special act on that evening. Cocktails are good and reasonable for both kids and adults. They do food too I think.

If you walk down to the beach and turn right along the prom, keep going as if you are walking all the way to the very end, there is a bar at the end call Liberty, They have a jetty so you can't miss it. That bar is lovely for a cold 5 o'clock beer. There's still plenty of people watching to do and if the monsters want to play on the beach while you sit, you can see them easily from the tables in the shade.

Enjoy!!

Carmarthenshire...
Level Contributor
519 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Good family pub ??

Lots of lovely places in Icmeler, where are you staying?

Mentioned in this post
Icmeler
Icmeler
Mugla Province, Turkey
edinburgh, scotland
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
4,943 posts
206 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Good family pub ??

To be honest, most places in Icmeler are very family-friendly and most welcome children, so I'm sure you won't have any problem finding somewhere. If you let us know where you are staying, I'm sure someone will be able to recommend places quite close to it.

Mentioned in this post
Icmeler
Icmeler
Mugla Province, Turkey
Llanelli, United...
Level Contributor
205 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Good family pub ??

Hi Guys we are staying in the Anastasia Hotel, so looking for anything around there.

Thanks in advance

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
6,464 posts
126 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Good family pub ??

Theres loads around where you are staying although plenty of great places too in Icmeler.

You just need to stroll along the main Adnan Menderes Cad and you will find lots of restaurants/pubs. New York, Simpsons, Amadeus Funhouse,

Mustis Fun Pub (Armutulan Square) just to name a few. They are all very child friendly. Lots of restaurants have some form of entertainment even if it only dancing waiters but the kids might like that. You will all have a great time in Marmaris.

Mentioned in this post
York
York
North Yorkshire, UK
Marmaris
Marmaris
Mugla Province, Turkey
Darwen, United...
Level Contributor
172 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Good family pub ??

the buffalo is a good pub as it has a pool table & free internet as well as some of the lowest prices

https:/…133222708619

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
5,203 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Good family pub ??

I have never seen children in Buffaloes apart from Sugas little boy.

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,795 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Good family pub ??

Friends accross the road from the Love Boat is very family friendly

Mentioned in this post
The Love Boat
The Love Boat
908 Reviews
Icmeler, Turkey
North west
Level Contributor
517 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Good family pub ??

Plenty of bars offer entertainment and Icmelar is one of those that quite naturally caters for all ages. The first time I went my boys were 12 & 16 and loved the entertainment but it was also suitable for young families.

I would recommend you look round the main square area and canal and look what's on. dance acts, majic acts and the robot will be loved by your children.

One of my favourite bars is Majestic on canal......just slightly different show every night. A lot of people on here also recommend Venice on canal but Ive not been.

I also like Friends across from Loveboat but only ever played records when ive been in so dont know if thats the kind of thing that would entertain your children.

Mentioned in this post
Venice
Venice
City of Venice, Italy
southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,795 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Good family pub ??

good advice sglemum there are so many to choose from best to walk round and see what is suitable

Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations