We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Room with a view for a couple

Peterborough
4 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Best Room with a view for a couple

We are looking for a nice pool view for two of us. My wife can't really climb satairs comfortably so we are hoping for some advice please

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
19 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Room with a view for a couple

Eden Garden Apartments has 18 rooms all pool facing which means they have beautiful views of the pool and mountains, if you search them on here they have loads of photos, its quite a bit away from icmeler town center but is easy to access by dolmus or taxi if you cant walk the 20 minutes it takes like me with my arthritis, I would really recommend here, went last year and booked to go back this July, absolutely fantastic place with fantastic people! :)

Hope this helps :)

Lauren

Mentioned in this post
Eden Garden Apartments
Eden Garden Apartments
470 Reviews
Icmeler, Turkey
Gloucester, United...
Level Contributor
97 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Room with a view for a couple

My husband and I stayed at the Golmat last year as couldnt get into the usual hotel, all rooms had a pool view and even better also have sea view.

The hotel is 3 star, clean basic, good breakfast and staff very friendly and good location. My husband has walking difficulties and we had a room on second floor but the lift stopped right oustide. Oustide if you dont feel like walking to main aquare the dolmus stops outside. If you wany any more info just ask. We were due to go again this year but have just had a cancel as hubby been taken ill, so willl be hoping to go later in year .

Surrey
Level Contributor
1,343 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Room with a view for a couple

You should try the ground level apartments at Rhodes Apartments. In the old village setting with mountain backdrop. All apartments have pool view and are very clean and tidy. Food is great from the restaurant there too.

Shorter walk into the town or back into the village for a wander. Or Tolga will book you a taxi.

Mentioned in this post
Rhodes
Rhodes
Dodecanese, Greece
southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,799 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best Room with a view for a couple

as sammig says the rhodes apartments have fabulous views so does the senem

5. Re: Best Room with a view for a couple

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 13:11
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations