We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

HELP-Grand Aquarium or is it Grand Aquarium Apartments

Manchester...
Level Contributor
46 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
HELP-Grand Aquarium or is it Grand Aquarium Apartments

Just been looking on the map of Icmeler maps.google.com/maps/ms… and there is 2 Grand Aquariums. My booking form says just Grand Aquarium and TA shows only this one but when i click on the other at the top of the map on Barbaros CD there is another. Now we are confused as which one we are going to so are waiting on the co-operative travel to call back with the address. I cant find any info on the apartments one at all. Any ideas if this is a misprint on the maps.

Mentioned in this post
Grand Aquarium
Grand Aquarium
835 Reviews
Icmeler, Turkey
Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
3,862 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: HELP-Grand Aquarium or is it Grand Aquarium Apartments

Grand aquarium is the main hotel and Club aquarium is the sister smaller hotel both situated in the old village.

Mentioned in this post
Grand Aquarium
Grand Aquarium
835 Reviews
Icmeler, Turkey
2. Re: HELP-Grand Aquarium or is it Grand Aquarium Apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 10:45
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations