We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

air con or just a fan

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
107 posts
17 reviews
air con or just a fan

hows the weather in the beginning of june ? is the air con a must or should i buy a fan while im there ? the air con is 30 pounds a week

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,801 posts
61 reviews
1. Re: air con or just a fan

I wouldnt say aircon is a must in June, it depends on the individual I would wait to see how hot it is when you get there

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
597 posts
24 reviews
2. Re: air con or just a fan

Id say the same as Sue, see how it feels when you get there then decide

Glasgow, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
2,100 posts
46 reviews
3. Re: air con or just a fan

I normally go last week in May the first week in June and have never needed air on. It really depends on how hot the weather is when you get there

Most places you will only get air con in one room

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
107 posts
17 reviews
4. Re: air con or just a fan

how much does an office fan costs in icmeler? any ideas?

CHESTER
Destination Expert
for Marmaris
Level Contributor
7,111 posts
104 reviews
5. Re: air con or just a fan

I always go first 2 weeks in June,I can just about manage without aircon the first week,I definetly need it the second week.If you buy a fan,keep it hidden,a lot wont let you use one because electric costs a lot !!

Edited: 09 May 2012, 03:28
Gosport, United...
Level Contributor
6,320 posts
36 reviews
6. Re: air con or just a fan

I thought that all a fan did was circulate the air already in the space where it's working. If the air is hot then it just circulates hot air.

Keep your hotel room windows shut though, as you could end up sharing it with nasty things that bite!

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
365 posts
10 reviews
7. Re: air con or just a fan

what about air con in the last week in Sept and first week in Oct? do you think we could cope without?

Glasgow
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
1,780 posts
18 reviews
8. Re: air con or just a fan

Been a few times end of September/beginning of October and haven't needed aircon. Can still be hot though, but not as fierce as July and August.

9. Re: air con or just a fan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 June 2013, 05:11
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations