We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Prices for the season

Leigh, England...
Level Contributor
55 posts
Save Topic
Prices for the season

Hi All,

I know that the season has only started recently but was wondering if anyone has been which could update us all on this years prices for food, drinks, trips etc. also an update on the exchange rate within the resort would be great

FALKIRK
Destination Expert
for Marmaris, Armutalan
Level Contributor
18,220 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Prices for the season

hi Rebecca Icmeler should be the same as Marmaris and we are seeing no difference in prices fi last year restaurants are having to keep there prices down because so many hotels are turning to the dreaded All Inc..

rates good round about 2.84..

Stevie

Edited: 07 May 2012, 15:29
Leigh, England...
Level Contributor
55 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Prices for the season

Not bad, I hope the exchange rate is still the same in July, get a few more cocktails done me on the nights

yorkshire
Level Contributor
12,483 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Prices for the season

keep your eye on the exchange rate rebecca, the best online rate you will find is www.travelfx.co.uk i got £1300 worth last month at 2.8770

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,801 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Prices for the season

Hi Rebecca if you look on top questions, rates and prices are on there which members can add to with updates

5. Re: Prices for the season

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 June 2013, 03:10
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations