We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Handbags

staffordshire
Level Contributor
173 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Handbags

Is the Iclemer market best place but designer fake handbags ..... Normally buy a nice Prada one and some other brand when come turkey? Thanks em

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,801 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Handbags

In the past I have bought from the market, but now I go to the shop next to the Florida, I have known them for years and always get a good price, I love prada handbags and have had two lovely ones off him. They are real leather and cost me about ten pound each

Edited: 07 May 2012, 01:54
staffordshire
Level Contributor
173 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Handbags

Only ten pounds each really??? That's a great price .... Can't wait go shopping for handbags x

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,801 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Handbags

Dont forget that was last year's prices though shouldn't have gone up much since last year, mine are really good quality,I love them :)

Solihull, United...
Level Contributor
213 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Handbags

Sue do you know the name of the shop please. Thx

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,801 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Handbags

I dont Hghbirminghan but if you go to to top of canal you will see the florida, it's next door you can't miss it, just ask for hudo he's a good friend of mine

Solihull, United...
Level Contributor
213 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Handbags

Ok sue sure I will find it, especially as handbags are concerned!!!

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
3,862 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Handbags

Word of warning about Handbags, Many of these fakes contain a very thin line of leather and are packed with cardboard inside the leather to make the leather feel much thicker and harder than it actually is the stitching on the bags beside the handles always seem to come apart also, Therfore get them in the Market as they are 3 for £10 or 7 for £20, You will alway's find someone who has a great bag so to speak, Be carefull with all purchases and check everything you buy.

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,801 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Handbags

hghbirmingham i am sure you will find it easily, they do very good quality handbags there, no rubbish

Edited: 07 May 2012, 17:57
southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,801 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Handbags

Hi Emma

Here are some recommendations for you

tripadvisor.co.uk/…38896414

Manchester...
Level Contributor
46 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Handbags

the wife would like to know where abouts is Florida restauarant as she will take a look at the handbags next door herself. We have a map of the hotel off Thomas cook last year so we can get some bearings off there.

Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations