We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Champagne restaurant

lincolnshire
Level Contributor
418 posts
58 reviews
Save Topic
Champagne restaurant

Can someone please provide directions to the champagne restaurant from the Kapmar hotel?

GRIMSBY
Level Contributor
451 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Champagne restaurant

Hi. if my memory serves me right, leave the Kapmar and go to the main x roads. Turn left at the bank and follow the road to the harbour, i`m sure the Champagne is on the left hand side. Jim

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
595 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Champagne restaurant

Yes its as per Jims directions. Past Cafe Anne, Vinces and Richards Place.

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
3,862 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Champagne restaurant

As you leave the Kapmar Hotel turn right walk down the pavement untill you come to Tandorri sizzler restauraunt it's beside yellow and white bollards on the Pavement to stop cars going down, Turn right walk down that road passing Scotia bar, Champion Bar, Tin Tins Bar on your left hand side keep walking to the end of the road passing Olyum hotel on your right and the dry canal on your right and left walk over the small bridge and turn right Champagne bar restaurant is on your right a few premises up, Should take you about 5 minutes to walk.

lincolnshire
Level Contributor
418 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Champagne restaurant

Many thanks to you all for your replies. I'm sure we will now be able to find it!!

5. Re: Champagne restaurant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 23:12
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler