We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel Republic - Flight Booking Questions?

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
13 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Travel Republic - Flight Booking Questions?

Hi, i wondered if anyone has recently travel with TravelRepublic and used EasyJet airlines for your journey? The reason i ask is because when i logged into the EasyJet website, there are no details or Ref to my flights and booking, even though i have tried a couple of Ref numbers and the flight numbers. I was told that i could go online and print out my own boarding passes, but cannot do this as no details are there. I know from using EasyJet in the past that if you dont print out your own passes, when you check in at the airport with your luggage they charge you for printing them for you? TravelRepublic also advise you to check your returning flights the day before you travel, so i wondered how i can do this also. Any advice please, would be good!

England
Level Contributor
350 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Travel Republic - Flight Booking Questions?

Hi

I've used TR many times but not with easyjet. You would have been given a reference number for TR that let's you go in and manage your booking. I've booked with then this year and we fly with Monarch but can only view flights etc by going into manage my booking in TR. I don't think you can do this any other way... I may be wrong tho! Anyone else agree?

Scotland
Level Contributor
2,952 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Travel Republic - Flight Booking Questions?

We're the same for our flight with Thomas Cook. Travel Republic said we have to do everything through manage your booking with them. This is maybe a new thing as last year we were able to go into TC and print everything off through their site.

Dunfermline, United...
Level Contributor
1,565 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Travel Republic - Flight Booking Questions?

Yes, you booked through TR so your booking will show on their site.

Our flights were booked directly with Easyjet so we can view our booking on their site.

Easyjet do not charge you to print off your boarding pass at the airport.

Edited: 30 April 2012, 18:56
wirral
Level Contributor
211 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Travel Republic - Flight Booking Questions?

Jo Jo just find an internet cafe on holiday and log in TR page where it says manage your booking, you can check you flights there. Your just checking there has been no change of flight time that's all.

Print your EJ tickets from the TR page as well. I doubt they would show on the EJ page as your booking is with TR.

Hope this helps and doesn't confuse things more.

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
13 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Travel Republic - Flight Booking Questions?

Many thanks all for the replies. I did get a reply off TR regarding this and they just told me that i can print my own passes off if i to via the EJ website, but actually i can't with the Ref numbers TR provided. Im just a little jittery as i have never booked a whole package like this before and always like to have everything confirmed and printed out in plenty of time. I do have the hotel and flight vouchers from TR, but just thought i would need to print out my own boarding passes aswell, to take to the Airport. ;-)

Liverpool
Level Contributor
1,225 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Travel Republic - Flight Booking Questions?

If you have hold luggage there is no need to check in online. Just go to check-in as normal. They do not charge. I have flown with them lots of times (last month being the latest) and have never printed out my boarding pass. Ryanair charge you for not checking in online.

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
13 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Travel Republic - Flight Booking Questions?

Many thanks all, I feel much better now! LOL

It is probably just a case of what you are used to doing when you make your own travel arrangements. I suppose the nerves kick in if you think there will be a problem at the Airport etc. Such a small thing to worry over too really!

Surrey
Level Contributor
1,354 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Travel Republic - Flight Booking Questions?

I have booked through TR for a holiday in May and am flying with Ryanair, I received an e-mail from TR and there was a link for checking in online and therefore able to print off boarding passes. Maybe you have this too. My reference was all letters in upper case.

Glasgow
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
1,778 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Travel Republic - Flight Booking Questions?

Jo-jo. Like you we used Travel Republic for the first time last year and were a bit wary. However there were absolutely no problems. We were very impressed and go again in three weeks with everything again booked through Travel Republic.

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
13 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Travel Republic - Flight Booking Questions?

Ive just had a reply from TR advising me that i cannot check my flight details with EJ, but telling me that i can check-in online, ive tried that and it will not work, there is no link from my confirmation email either, just a web address for EJ. Oh well will just go to the Airport next week with passport and booking voucher, fingers crossed. Thanks all!

Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations