We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

First time in Icmeler...So Excited!

4 posts
1 review
Save Topic
First time in Icmeler...So Excited!

Was just wondering if anyone had stayed or had information about Alvaro Apartments as that's where we're staying. Thank-you :)

Mentioned in this post
Alvaro
Alvaro
385 Reviews
Icmeler, Turkey
1. Re: First time in Icmeler...So Excited!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 30 April 2012, 03:17
Essex
Level Contributor
341 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: First time in Icmeler...So Excited!

It was our first time to Turkey last year and we stayed at the Alvaro. We had no complaints. I did do a review on this site. Its central for everything, a short walk to the beach and main square area. A 10 min walk to the Weds market and a short walk the other way to the Old village. The apartments are not posh but a nice size and we found everything to be clean. The staff were lovely and we made some great friends. Booked to go again 16th August this year. If you want to know anything specific, just ask. Dawn.

Mentioned in this post
Turkey
Turkey
Europe
Alvaro
Alvaro
385 Reviews
Icmeler, Turkey
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: First time in Icmeler...So Excited!

I have booked it as a surprise for my boyfriends birthday he's going to get home from work on Friday, I'm going to give him a suitcase and tell him that we are flying out in a few hours. We are leaving Norwich on May the 11th. Looked at the reviews on here for the apartments and was impressed by the fact everyone thought it was clean tidy etc and good staff. :) I am sooo excited but it's really hard to keep a secret haha. Thank you for your replies. X

4. Re: First time in Icmeler...So Excited!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 30 April 2012, 14:21
Scotland
Level Contributor
2,952 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: First time in Icmeler...So Excited!

What a lovely surprise!! You will have a great time.

scotland
Level Contributor
217 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: First time in Icmeler...So Excited!

Wish someone would give me a surprise like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lizzierose I take it you have checked his passport is in order.

Have a great time and let us know how he takes the surprise.

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
365 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: First time in Icmeler...So Excited!

what a nice suprise!!

we are booked to stay here in Sept so will look forward to hearing what they are like, and also what the apartments are like for children

Essex
Level Contributor
341 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: First time in Icmeler...So Excited!

Lizzie Rose - Im sure you will both enjoy it. I believe most of the same staff are still there and they willdo all they can to make your holiday great. One tip- watch out for Eddie and his buckets of ice around the pool !!!!!

Zoe M- There are 2 pools plus a lilttle baby pool and the waterslide which all the kids loved. There is also a soft play area for them to go in 2 get out of the sun for a bit. There is a pool table as well. They sometimes get goals out and play water games in the pool.

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
20 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: First time in Icmeler...So Excited!

Lizzi Rose

We are going there on 27th May first time to Icmeler and Turkey. We also booked there cos of the good reviews. Hope u have a brill time and let us know how it is. Eeeeeek so excited only 26 days to go and counting xox

Mentioned in this post
Icmeler
Icmeler
Mugla Province, Turkey
Turkey
Turkey
Europe
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: First time in Icmeler...So Excited!

10 days for me...not long to keep the secret now. He doesn't seem to have a clue which is good :) getting really excited I will be taking lots of photos and do a review when we are back :) I think trip advisor is brilliant because when I was looking for holidays especially the late deals I was copying and pasting all the names of hotels etc into trip advisor to get an idea of what they were like.

Get answers to your questions about Icmeler