We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport Angel Card

Largs, United...
Level Contributor
38 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Airport Angel Card

My bank account's benefits include a free Airport Angel card..

Given the prices at Dalaman Airport, might be worth exploring this with your own bank.

My wife and I will both get free access to VIP lounges at both Glasgow and Dalaman Airports although there will be a small fee for our son.

Roll on July and L'etoile!

Mentioned in this post
Dalaman Airport
Dalaman Airport
Dalaman, Turkey
Glasgow
Glasgow
Scotland, UK
Dalaman
Dalaman
Mugla Province, Turkey
L'Etoile Hotel
L'Etoile Hotel
888 Reviews
Icmeler, Turkey
Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
1,093 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Airport Angel Card

I also use this but you still have to pay for alcoholic drinks in the Dalaman CIP lounge.

Mentioned in this post
Dalaman
Dalaman
Mugla Province, Turkey
Horsham, United...
Level Contributor
89 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Airport Angel Card

Hi

I have allso got airport angel. Excellent at gatwick, but would not bother using the one at dalaman again, a waste off time I thought.

felixstowe
Level Contributor
304 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Airport Angel Card

What bank/card is this with. Cos i pay to have extras on my lloyds, but dont think it covers this. i do get free family hioliday ins etc. x

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
1,093 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Airport Angel Card

I get mine from smile online banking which also includes worldwide travel insurance and RAC breakdown.

Horsham, United...
Level Contributor
89 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Airport Angel Card

Santander pay £20.00 a month includes

Airport angel

Mobile insurance

Holiday insurance

Key protection

Private health care

Car insurance

And a few more as well, and that's for the two off us, so good value well worth it

Mentioned in this post
Santander
Santander
Cantabria, Spain
Largs, United...
Level Contributor
38 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Airport Angel Card

RBS Royalties.

Dalaman VIP lounge may be poor but it has to be better than the misery of the airport. There, the seats are awful and the prices are extortion.

In the lounge, snacks, soft drinks, English lang TV, internet etc are available and most importantly, it looks comfortable and quiet.

This is our 5th year in a row flying home from Dalaman and on each occasion, it has put a damper on a fantastic holiday.

Mentioned in this post
Dalaman
Dalaman
Mugla Province, Turkey
7. Re: Airport Angel Card

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 01:12
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations