We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Marmaris Park Hotel - Turkish Bath?

UK
Level Contributor
318 posts
132 reviews
Save Topic
Marmaris Park Hotel - Turkish Bath?

Can someone please tell me if the Marmaris Park Hotel has a Turkish bath or if we need to venture elsewhere for this? Thanks.

norwich
Level Contributor
1,434 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Marmaris Park Hotel - Turkish Bath?

Pretty certain it has.

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
6,465 posts
137 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Marmaris Park Hotel - Turkish Bath?

yes I am fairly certain it has too! Bear in mind though that theres lots of big hotels in the nearby SIteler area that have Turkish Bath facilities

Isle of Man
Level Contributor
200 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Marmaris Park Hotel - Turkish Bath?

We stayed at the Marmaris Park in 2010.

At that time it had Turkish bath and spa.

I would imagine it will still be there as it is a big facility located under the outside entertainment area.

Prices are more expensive then in Icmeler and Marmaris but with being on site you book your time and stroll on down after relaxing around the pool or from the pontoon area.

derbyshire
Level Contributor
67 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Marmaris Park Hotel - Turkish Bath?

Is it included in the all inclusive package, if not how much roughly is it... 3 weeks Thursday we go

Isle of Man
Level Contributor
200 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Marmaris Park Hotel - Turkish Bath?

It wasn’t in the all inclusive when we stayed.

I am sorry I cannot remember the prices.

6. Re: Marmaris Park Hotel - Turkish Bath?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 01:10
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations