We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Senem Apartments

Earra Gael
Level Contributor
62 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Senem Apartments

We will be fairly late arrivals at Senem, possibly around 1 - 2am and will probably be quite hungry. Do you know if the owners are receptive to e-mail requests to leave a couple of sandwiches and bottled water in the fridge for payment on arrival?

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,801 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Senem Apartments

When we arrived at that time last year they were still open and they did offer to cook us something, the night watch guy will be there I am sure he will make you a sandwich

clydebank
Level Contributor
18 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Senem Apartments

There is usually a member of staff there to meet new arrivals and the bar is normally open as Sue said I am sure you will be able to get something to eat.

We also arrive late this year.

Glasgow
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
1,778 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Senem Apartments

We also arrive late but I will just go over to Jimmy's 24 hour supermarket for a few essentials. It's only a few minutes away on the main road.

Earra Gael
Level Contributor
62 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Senem Apartments

Thanks for the advice folks. Iain, is the supermarket the one with the Asda sign? I have used it frequently in the past few years, there are so many 'Jimmy's'' it becomes quite confusing!

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
5,205 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Senem Apartments

Last year when we arrived at 2am Freddy was cooking something for some guests who had just arrived before us so I am sure he will cook something for you.

Glasgow
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
1,778 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Senem Apartments

oorly

Yes that's the one and open 24 hours but if you can't be bothered going over I'm sure they'll make something for you at the apartments..

Edited: 24 April 2012, 13:13
7. Re: Senem Apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 01:48
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations