We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Markets

Essex
Level Contributor
4 posts
28 reviews
Markets

Hi I stayed in Marmaris last year and went to Icmeler and Marmaris Markets thought it was a great experience. I am going back again at the end of May but only for a short 5 day trip Friday to Tuesday, can anyone tell me if there are any markets on any of these days as I know Icmeler is Wednesday & Marmaris is Thursday so will unfortunately miss out on those. Many thanks.

Scotland
Level Contributor
2,952 posts
33 reviews
1. Re: Markets

Turunc market is on a Monday

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
12,521 posts
53 reviews
2. Re: Markets

turunc market is only fruit and veg really so if your not after groceries it wouldnt be worth going. matt

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,802 posts
61 reviews
3. Re: Markets

Matt they sell clothes as well. It's just like icmeler market just a smaller version

Gloucester, United...
Level Contributor
98 posts
27 reviews
4. Re: Markets

We went to Turunc market last year via water taxi, it was smaller than Icmeler was really good not as much hassle and i think even a little cheaper. Nice shops in Turunc as well. Well worth a look and the water taxi was lovely.

Essex
Level Contributor
4 posts
28 reviews
5. Re: Markets

Thanks everyone for your comments, think we'll give Turunc a look, seems like a nice day out on a water taxi. Is it easy to find from the taxi drop off? I have heard that Marmaris also has a Sunday market but nobody has confirmed that as yet. Thanks

6. Re: Markets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 00:11
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations