We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nice Boat Trip

Goole, United...
Level Contributor
35 posts
8 reviews
Nice Boat Trip

Will be visiting Icmeler in July for 2 weeks staying at Kapmar Hotel.Would like advice on a suitable boat trip. We are a couple aged 51 and 49. Dont want to experience loads of stops or out from early morning till Evening. Maybe a simple cruise to a nice beach with pleanty of matresses to go round on the boat.

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,801 posts
61 reviews
1. Re: Nice Boat Trip

Most boat trips start at 10.00 and finish at 4.30-5.00pm with about 4 swim stops for about 20 minutes at a time. The one i go on is Panaroma Prenses which has about 4 stops then a stop for lunch.

There are others with the same stops which include a stop of an hour at turunc to have a walk round.

This trip below is a new trip last year which in my personal opinion is alot nicer than the usual mud baths trips

One trip we did do which was great was Daylan/Koycegiz trip which was booked with Avril. . We travelled by bus for an hour to Koycegiz village were we boarded a boat and sailed over the lake for about an hour, there were drinks also on the boat for you to buy. Then we arrived at Koycegiz mud baths which is different to the usual one you go to if you do the boat trip. We spent an hour wallowing in mud, then we could either have a shower or just jump in the lake to get the mud off so we did both, then went in the spa pools, after this we sailed down African Queen to the Turtle Beach were we spent 2 hours sunbathing, then back on the boat up to the river passing dalyan and picked up the bus at Koycegiz which took us back to Our apartments.

For those who want to do this trip rather than go by boat all the way I would highly recommend this trip. It was 35 lira each which included lunch and admission into the baths.

Edited: 16 March 2012, 14:49
Glasgow, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
2,100 posts
46 reviews
2. Re: Nice Boat Trip

Like you Sue we use the Panorama Prenses which we find to be a relaxing day out. I do like the sound of the other trip though. Where do i book this one, is it just with Avril or do others do this as well. Where can I find Avril

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,801 posts
61 reviews
3. Re: Nice Boat Trip

I think you can book it at ICR, but i booked it with Eric from Avril, it really is a different kind of day to the normal trip to Mud Baths, we went by bus then got on a small boat and sailed across the lake and came into to the river at the other end, we did not go to the normal mud baths we went to Koyceguiz mud baths which i thought were alot nicer as we could jump in the lake instead of the cold showers to get the mud off.

If you walk past Tanses as if you are going towards the centre, past Fryer Tuck there is a row of shops and Eric is on the end

Sorry just realized its April not Avril

Edited: 16 March 2012, 18:39
southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,801 posts
61 reviews
4. Re: Nice Boat Trip

facebook.com/pages/…226286674066765

Edited: 16 March 2012, 18:41
Scotland
Level Contributor
2,952 posts
33 reviews
5. Re: Nice Boat Trip

Sue do you book the Panorama Prenses through Avril as well? We would like a quieter boat trip and maybe a bit shorter as hubby get a bit seasick.

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,801 posts
61 reviews
6. Re: Nice Boat Trip

No I book with Denis on the promenade by the kontes hotel. My hubby gets sick on boats but he now takes traveleeze from boots which are like a jelly sweet and also sits in the front of the boat which helps

Scotland
Level Contributor
2,952 posts
33 reviews
7. Re: Nice Boat Trip

Thanks Sue will go see him and get George some traveleeze, lol

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,801 posts
61 reviews
8. Re: Nice Boat Trip

It's a blue box. They are just like sweets. I don't get sick but I take them just in case.

Glasgow, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
2,100 posts
46 reviews
9. Re: Nice Boat Trip

We book the Panorama Prenses from a guy with a small stall just outside Erdem cafe/ Pier 15

Sue is April on the same side as Red Lion or on the other side of the road

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,801 posts
61 reviews
10. Re: Nice Boat Trip

It's the guy he was by the kontes but may have moved. April is on tansas side. Walk past fryer tuck and it is at the end of the row of shops you won't be disappointed Eric is a really nice person

Edited: 17 March 2012, 00:27
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations