We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
30 posts
4 reviews
weather

Hi folks, can you tell me what sort of weather to expect late sep early october? I'm going end of may for the first time, but my daughter can't get till later on but she is concerned about the weather at that time of year.

Falkirk, United...
Destination Expert
for Marmaris, Armutalan
Level Contributor
18,282 posts
111 reviews
1. Re: weather

probably still high 30s a bit cooler at night sea and pool temps will be good its usualy mid Oct before weather starts to break down a bit..

great time of the year

Stevie

Peterborough...
Level Contributor
117 posts
11 reviews
2. Re: weather

Yeah I agree with Stevie, we have been twice in the first week of October and weather has been fantastic. Going in June this year so probably hotter.

Surrey
Level Contributor
1,354 posts
123 reviews
3. Re: weather

I found May to be warm but it rained. September/October was fantastic as it was lovely and hot still then. I am going June, August and September this year so a total array of weathers. I like it hot so all these months should be good for me.

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
30 posts
4 reviews
4. Re: weather

Thanks for your replies. I will let my daughter know that it should be ok at that time of year. I went to Olu Deniz in the end of May last year and had great weather but looking forward to icmeler this year as we found Olu just a bit too small.........but can't wait to get back to Turkey, we never go back to the same country twice but just love it !

here&there
Level Contributor
4,488 posts
59 reviews
5. Re: weather

Last June was freaky tho - we had some scorchers that reached over 100 for 3 days. (Temp taken by the pool)

glorious!

Surrey
Level Contributor
1,354 posts
123 reviews
6. Re: weather

Amber - love it!!!!!!!!!!!

Sunshine just makes you feel wonderful :)

7. Re: weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 19:47
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler