We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Self catering recommendations please

staffordshire
Level Contributor
173 posts
2 reviews
Self catering recommendations please

Recommendations please for lovely self catering apartments thanks Emma

GRIMSBY
Level Contributor
451 posts
13 reviews
1. Re: Self catering recommendations please

Hi Emma, We always stay at the Eden Garden in the old village. Sheer quality ,family run and totally outstanding. Set it a beautiful area with pine clad mountains the apartments are all pool facing only 18 rooms with terrific views. Home cooked fresh food available all day, bar 24 hours largest screen in Icmeler , fun Turkish nights, Karoeke nights/ quiz .Once you arrive you become a family member, their sole aim is to ensure that you have a holiday to remember, thats why people return year after year. As i said earlier SHEER QUALITY.

La Herradura, Spain
Level Contributor
3,402 posts
206 reviews
2. Re: Self catering recommendations please

We have stayed at the Eden Garden which was fab . Also have stayed at the Angel Inn in the Old Village many times which is a real home from home ( only 12 apartments, all pool facing with huge balconies) and the Myrtos Apartments which are in town nearer to the beach. All were excellent but the Angel Inn is our favourite.

Edited: 05 March 2012, 06:23
Gosport, United...
Level Contributor
6,320 posts
36 reviews
3. Re: Self catering recommendations please

Staying at Arya apartments next month. Recommended by a DE on this forum.

scotland
Level Contributor
22 posts
41 reviews
4. Re: Self catering recommendations please

I would highly recommend the prestij apartments. Basic but really clean, staff are excellent and nothing is too much bother. They can be booked direct or i think thro icmeler online.

CHESTER
Destination Expert
for Marmaris
Level Contributor
7,126 posts
104 reviews
5. Re: Self catering recommendations please

Arya apartments are very good, both myself and DE suemacky have stayed there,and Ive booked again to go back this September.

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,802 posts
61 reviews
6. Re: Self catering recommendations please

I would also reccomend the Ayra Apartments they are in a central location, if you want more of a village holiday i would recommend the Senem Apartments

Glasgow, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
2,104 posts
46 reviews
7. Re: Self catering recommendations please

Depends on what you are looking for and how much you wish to spend

Like others I would recommend staying in the village area. Some of these apartments can be had for as little as £30 per week in May and are basic but clean.

Have a look at www.travelrepublic.co.uk to give you an idea of prices.

Surrey
Level Contributor
1,354 posts
123 reviews
8. Re: Self catering recommendations please

Hi Emma, I have also stayed at Eden Gardens which are lovely and location is great if you are happy being quite far into the old village. This year I am staying at Rhodes Apartments which are in the old village and have the quiet mountain backdrop that I love to wake up to every morning. All rooms are pool facing and apartments are spacious, very clean and comfortable, cleaned everyday.

The pool is one of the best in Icmeler and is clean with plenty of sunbeds. The restaurant rivals those in town and the food is of excellent quality along with real value. Staff are very helpful and good to have a banter with.

Gosport, United...
Level Contributor
6,320 posts
36 reviews
9. Re: Self catering recommendations please

We stayed at Arya Apartments for 10 nights, 9-19 April.

Excellent choice, spotless accommodation, friendly owner and staff.

Quiet part of town, just on the fringe, but still pretty much central.

Dolmus stop just round the corner.

Booked on Travel Republic.

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,802 posts
61 reviews
10. Re: Self catering recommendations please

Glad you enjoyed arya they really are great apartments

Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations