We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

blue rainbow hotel.

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
153 posts
Save Topic
blue rainbow hotel.

hi wats yor thoughts on this hotel. have you stayed b4?. thanks.

Blackburn, United...
Level Contributor
40 posts
257 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: blue rainbow hotel.

We was meant to stop here in September but when we got there they had double booked us along with half the other guests, we was put in another hotel and got told to come back 3 days later when they would have room for us, we did here it happens a lot with this hotel so no way would i book again.

wirral
Level Contributor
211 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: blue rainbow hotel.

Happened to me too Anita, tried to put me in Alinda, I said no chance.

Shame cos the place is really nice, food was lovely, and really couldn't fault it apart from that.

I would stay there again, but found All Inc too restricting. If they went back to Half Board I'd be there like a shot.

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,801 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: blue rainbow hotel.

I stayed there a few years back could not fault the complex at all the pool is lovely I just didn't like the food it catered for Russians and I didn't know what I was eating. I would stay there again if I decided to stay in the centre

Bristol, United...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: blue rainbow hotel.

Hi, Yes we have stayed at the blue rainbo before and it is a lovely hotel right on the beach, the staff are brilliant, also the food is excellant. The rooms are lovely, very clean. We have booked again for this year. So i would recommend this hotel to anyone. Have a good holiday.

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
153 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: blue rainbow hotel.

thanks. im not excpecting a 5star hotel for wat ive paid for it. just as long as its clean, and the food is ok.

6. Re: blue rainbow hotel.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 22:11
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations