We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Senem Apartments

Huntly, United...
Level Contributor
48 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Senem Apartments

Thninking of booking these apartments in the summer, and have a couple of little queries. Do these apartments have a hairdrier in the apartment? Also how much do they charge for air-conditioning?

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
6,464 posts
126 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Senem Apartments

ariston

I am sure either Sue or Iain (regulars on Icmeler forum) have both stayed there and will be able to answer your post..

Mentioned in this post
Icmeler
Icmeler
Mugla Province, Turkey
southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,798 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Senem Apartments

Hi I stayed there twice last year. There wasn't a hairdryer in the apartments. The air con is approx five pound a day. It depends on when you are going but we didn't have air con in may or September

Glasgow
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
1,774 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Senem Apartments

Hi Ariston

Was there last May, same time as Sue. There was no hairdryer in our room and aircon was £25.00 per week. A good choice for apartments. In a nice part of the Old Village but handy for everything and only 10 minutes from the centre.

Huntly, United...
Level Contributor
48 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Senem Apartments

Thanks for your replies Sue and Ian - they are really helpful. Will def need air con as we are going in July. We love the old village as it is nice and quiet but still close to all the action. We've stayed in the apartments next door quite a few times but can't get them this time, and we've always fancied the look of the Senem Apartments so, fingers crossed, that's where we'll be staying this year.

Huntly, United...
Level Contributor
48 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Senem Apartments

Thanks for your replies Sue and Ian - they are really helpful. Will def need air con as we are going in July. We love the old village as it is nice and quiet but still close to all the action. We've stayed in the apartments next door quite a few times but can't get them this time, and we've always fancied the look of the Senem Apartments so, fingers crossed, that's where we'll be staying this year.

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
5,203 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Senem Apartments

Take your ear plugs as there are cockerels in the field which the bedrooms back onto!

They are lovely apartments but I could have strangled those birds!

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,798 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Senem Apartments

Lol knitter it's all part of staying in the village

Huntly, United...
Level Contributor
48 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Senem Apartments

I know those birds well - I normally hear them as I'm going to bed lol!!

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
5,203 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Senem Apartments

They even had the nerve to come up to the fence next to the path when we were walking back to the Senem from the beach and start crowing!

One of them must have had a bad chest as he could only get the Cock-a doo out the rest sounded like a cough. LOL

Huntly, United...
Level Contributor
48 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Senem Apartments

No going back now - that's us booked!! Roll on July.

Get answers to your questions about Icmeler