We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

who do we need to avoid for transfer bookings?

leeds uk
Level Contributor
190 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
who do we need to avoid for transfer bookings?

Hi, we have looked at a load of companies to book tranfers from dalaman to icmeler and they are much the same cost wise, however rather than ask who we should book with, we wouldn't mind knowing who to avoid,

barnsley
Level Contributor
137 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: who do we need to avoid for transfer bookings?

We would never use Transfers for cheap through Hasan Cardak a few years ago we booked him for four adults & would never use him again our transfer was 2 hours late when we landed & he sent a battered old tranny van to pick us up then on our return to make up for being late our taxi turned up an hour early, this time it was one of the small yellow ones that normally seat 3. We now use Fethiye airport transfers £90 return in a very nice Mercedes minivan free water & smartly dressed drivers. They are always prompt & we had our baby daughter with us last time, he didn't know which size baby seat to bring so he brought three sizes. Service second to none.

CHESTER
Destination Expert
for Marmaris
Level Contributor
7,042 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: who do we need to avoid for transfer bookings?

Thats a very good question woody.I think most of them are good.I tend to stay clear of the one always recommended by a new poster on the forum !! you will find that they are always recommending the same company,a bit of advertising !! we had a big problem with these last year.

yorkshire
Level Contributor
12,292 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: who do we need to avoid for transfer bookings?

ye very true sue, the best way to pick out business owners or associates... newbie posters with 1 or 2 posts/ matt

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,798 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: who do we need to avoid for transfer bookings?

Maybe we could add the ones to avoid onto the transfers from dalaman thread on the top questions so we can all refer to them throughout the season

Radstock, United...
Level Contributor
188 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: who do we need to avoid for transfer bookings?

Some people may be new posters,and have spent a long time trying to research something that they need to know,and I gave my view cos that's who I went with in the end.so I think u are being unfair to new posters meaning myself .

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,798 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: who do we need to avoid for transfer bookings?

I don't think Ethansan is meaning you Anita. We do have posters on here who only register to advertise their own company. We can spot those members straight away

edinburgh, scotland
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
4,978 posts
209 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: who do we need to avoid for transfer bookings?

Exactly, we were all new at some stage, and no-one's pointing the finger at you, Anita. As Sue says, it's pretty obvious when people are coming on here with the sole purpose of self-promotion for their own business - and they always get found out in the end.

Radstock, United...
Level Contributor
188 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: who do we need to avoid for transfer bookings?

Ok,I sounded like a dig at me as I'm a newbie ,as was happy with what I hope to receive ,but I'm not going now as hubbie has cancelled holiday now so I won't need to post now

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,798 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: who do we need to avoid for transfer bookings?

Hi Anita I thought you had booked it

Felixstowe, United...
Level Contributor
203 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: who do we need to avoid for transfer bookings?

hi guys , not posted much ourselves but frequent visitors mainly to turunc but did icmeler in oct at babadan . as there was 5 of us we did private and used dm transfers they was fantastic all on time and great vehicle nice and clean very new even had plentiful supply of water for us . cost was 110 sterling return .

Get answers to your questions about Icmeler