We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jeep Safari

West Yorkshire
Level Contributor
108 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Jeep Safari

Can anyone tell me how much the Jeep Safari will be & what it involves. Been told it's great fun & be prepared to get wet!!! Also are there any waterparks (13 year old son wants to know) & is the Waterfall Restaurant worth a try? Never been to Turkey before, going last 2 weeks in July!!!!! Any tips on good trips would be helpful. Thanks

Mentioned in this post
Turkey
Turkey
Europe
Edinburgh
Level Contributor
6,465 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jeep Safari

Ashy10

Have a look at this website for details of trips. www.icmeleronline.com/icmeler_excursions.php

The 2 main waterparks are in Marmaris. The Atlantis (right on the beachfront) and Aqua Dream(on the hill). When you book more for the waterpark more than likely you will get picked up at your accomodation and dropped off again.

I would thoroughly recommend you book one of the all day boat trips. Great fun and amazing value. Look at the right hand side of the page "Top questions about Icmeler" and take time to read through it. Theres loads of very useful info there like recommended restaurants, where to book trips, where to change money and loads more. Heres a link to the waterparks:

http://www.marmariswaterpark.com/

aquadreammarmaris.com/…

Hope this helps a bit, I havent used Waterfall restaurant (yet) but sure others on the forum will advise you on that. Read the reviews on Trip Advisor.

One thing I would recommend is having a Turkish Bath at the beginning of your holiday. You can go as a family!

Mentioned in this post
Marmaris
Marmaris
Marmaris District, Turkey
Hotel Aqua
Hotel Aqua
2,677 Reviews
Icmeler, Turkey
Icmeler
Icmeler
Marmaris District, Turkey
southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,801 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Jeep Safari

I was just going to post the links to the parks gtt you must be up early lol.

On the right hand side of the forum is a list of top questions which i think will be very helpful for you with it being your first time.

There is a thread on favourite restaurants also to the right which members have enjoyed over the years,hope this helps, if you have any questions just ask and there are many members who will be able to help you

leeds uk
Level Contributor
190 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Jeep Safari

Hi ashy, can't answer you on the waterparks as we've never been, but we have done the jeep safari and it was a great day out, as you have been told just be prepared to get wet, it cost us forty pound sterlng for me the wife and two teenage lads, we got picked up from the hotel in the morning taken out all day with a meal thrown in and a couple of nice stopoffs to jump into some freezing waterfalls from rocks and then a chill out at a small peninsula on a beach where you can walk out in the sea for hundreds of metres (its a well known place but i can't remember what its called) inbetween all this you'll have fun with numerous water fights against other jeeps, basically a full day out and get dropped off back at the hotel at tea time shattered!! one thing though, you will get asked to buy a dvd of the day, if you want one say no and they will keep dropping the price, go away come back again and again until you get it for what you want, we paid ten turkish lira in the end but at the bigining we were asked for fifty lira, so haggle and get the cost down hope this helps but you will have a great day out!!

4. Re: Jeep Safari

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 May 2013, 15:01
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations