We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

icmeler

London, United...
Level Contributor
23 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
icmeler

just wondered whether anybody might have any ideas. we have been to icmeler a number of times now staying at marti la perla. just fancied going somewhere different this year, but cannot find anywhere that ticks the same boxes i.e on the beach, reasonably priced 4/5 hour flight and lots of abrs and restaurants close by. any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,795 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: icmeler

I have been to Sunny Beach Bulgaria many times, it has a gorgeous beach, food and drinks are cheap, 70p for a pint of beer last time i went, i spent half as much spending money in Bulgaria than i did in Turkey, it is 3 hours flying time and only 20 minutes transfer to resort, check out sunny beach forum the de's on there are very knowledgeable and will be able to determine if this is what you are looking for

Mentioned in this post
Sunny Beach
Sunny Beach
Burgas Province, Bulgaria
Turkey
Turkey
Europe
Edinburgh
Level Contributor
6,464 posts
126 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: icmeler

Sue has suggested Sunny Beach and I think Bulgaria would definately be worth thinking about. You will find your spending money goes a long way and prices are much cheaper than other European holiday destinations.

Like Sue I have been to Bulgaria many times but we do prefer the resort of Golden Sands. If you can get a flight into Varna Golden Sands it is worth thinking about. I better not go into too much detail since this is a Turkey forum! As Sue has said check out the Sunny Beach forum for more info.

Mentioned in this post
Sunny Beach
Sunny Beach
Golden Sands
Golden Sands
Varna Province, Bulgaria
Varna
Varna
Varna Province, Bulgaria
Turkey
Turkey
Europe
London, United...
Level Contributor
23 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: icmeler

mant thanks everyone will look at it tonight

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
5,203 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: icmeler

Port-el-Kantoui,Tunisia is worth a look.

Beautiful white sand beaches,friendly locals and lovely 4and 5 star hotels at reasonable prices.

Mentioned in this post
Tunisia
Tunisia
Africa
London UK
Level Contributor
243 posts
276 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: icmeler

We've been to Bulgaria a couple of times and have stayed in new & old Nessebar, the last time right at the top of the old city - brilliant! and sooo cheap ..

Mentioned in this post
Nessebar
Nessebar
6. Re: icmeler

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 June 2013, 14:48
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler