We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

scuba diving in icmeller

Lincs.UK
Level Contributor
48 posts
45 reviews
scuba diving in icmeller

we fly out on 20th oct.

my daughter is really keen to scuba dive.

can anyone recommend where she can go?

Handforth, United...
Level Contributor
431 posts
127 reviews
1. Re: scuba diving in icmeller

Asked a similar question for my trip in August here is the link

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g609056-i10890-k…

In the end we didn't use them because my son didn't have the money saved up!! but we got a good response from Nautilus and I think a 3 day PADI Couse (for beginners) was around £225 - that included pick up and return from your hotel/apartment. Look at the website and email them outlining what your requirements are, they are very helpful. The Icmeleronline deal looked a bit iffy and it certainly didn't appear to be PADI.

My only advice is make sure which ever diving centre you opt for is fully PADI certified

Sadly my diving days are over, my advice is get in as many dives as you can before old age and a failed medical takes over ;-).

Lincs.UK
Level Contributor
48 posts
45 reviews
2. Re: scuba diving in icmeller

thanks for that reply, really helpful.

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,216 posts
214 reviews
3. Re: scuba diving in icmeller

Pretty sure Icmeler Online can organise it for you too - www.icmeleronline,com - and click on the excursions section to find out more.

Edited: 13 October 2011, 01:10
4. Re: scuba diving in icmeller

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 October 2012, 18:46
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations