We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hassel

Newcastle
Level Contributor
84 posts
4 reviews
hassel

Ist time in Icmeler and we found we got a lot of hassel compared to last year in Ovacik. This has put us off going to Turkey again. That was until we spoke to one or two locals, who said it was very quite this year. They also said that all inclusive and halve board was killing their trade, so now we understand the hassel we got and maybe we will have a rethink about going back. If we do go back we will go bb or s/c.

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,216 posts
214 reviews
1. Re: hassel

I've never found the hassle that bad in Icmeler, to be honest with you, but the resort does seem a bit quieter than usual this year, so maybe businesses are feeling the pinch and trying that bit harder to get people in. Doesn't really bother me that much - I usually find that a polite, but firm 'no thanks' is sufficient. I would never go AI to Icmeler though - there are so many fab places to eat out, and it's not really my cup of tea. When we were there in June, a lot of the bars and restaurants were complaining about the amount of places which are now doing AI though - and I can understand where they're coming from.

2. Re: hassel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 October 2012, 01:48
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations