We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

temp and nails

Swindon, United...
Level Contributor
72 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
temp and nails

hi guys, im off to icmeler in a couple of weeks, and to say i cant wait is an understatement !!!!!!!!!!!!! i was just wonderring what the temp is at the mo, when i was there last yr, sept, it was 35ish, which was just right for us.

i was also wondering if any of the ladies, or guys lol have had there nails painted, etc, if so how much did it cost, thanks for any replies xxxxxxxx

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,160 posts
212 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: temp and nails

Believe it's very hot at the moment, waterfall - in the 40s!

As for nails, there are loads of places in Icmeler - I got mine done at a relatively new place called Magic Touch, which is next to Robin Hood's bar. Can't remember how much I paid for a manicure and polish, but it certainly wasn't expensive.

Swindon, United...
Level Contributor
72 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: temp and nails

ty blondie for the reply, really not bothered about the cost, nothing seems expensive in icmeler, did ure nails last a while, im away for 2 wks so was hoping they would.

as for the temp, i just wanna get somewhere warm for awhile, getting bored with this cold damp weather that is supposed to be summer here

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,160 posts
212 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: temp and nails

I just got a I just got a manicure and polish, but she did a great job and it lasted really well. Got it done at the start of my two weeks and it lasted pretty much until we went home. I did think about getting gel nail extensions done there as she was so good.

North East England
Level Contributor
106 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: temp and nails

Hi, I have had a manicure and pedicure on both trips to Icmeler and they were super-cheap. Was 10TL for a manicure & 15TL for a pedicure. It's an extra 5TL for a French manicure/pedicure.

Sorry, can't remember the name of the salon but it's next door to a Turkish Sauna and you go down some steps to get there. It's not far from where the underground market used to be and Cafe Anne's. I think all of the salons charge pretty much the same though.

The nail technicians at the salon I went to are fab and do a really good job. You get a lovely nail soak, a brill cuticle tidy up, nail shaping/buffing, hand massage and then a really good polish. Both French manicures lasted my full week and a further week when I got home. The pedicure was fab too, got rid of all of the nasty dry skin :)

Hope you have a great holiday xx

Swindon, United...
Level Contributor
72 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: temp and nails

thanks for all ure replies, was going to get htem b4 i left good old blighty, but then i thought it will be alot cheaper on holiday and plus it wont matter how long it takes cos the other half can sit and have a few effes lol xxxx

6. Re: temp and nails

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 October 2012, 00:50
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations