We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

bar prices in icmeler

Liverpool, United...
1 post
bar prices in icmeler

hi, going to icmeler 4th june, can anyone give me a rough idea how much drinks are? this is my first to turkey so dont know what to expect

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,202 posts
212 reviews
1. Re: bar prices in icmeler

The local beer - Efes - is generally about 5TL for a large one, although you might find it on offer cheaper in some places.

GRIMSBY
Level Contributor
451 posts
13 reviews
2. Re: bar prices in icmeler

Hi Pol42, returned a couple of days ago and i paid 4.5 / 5.0 tl but it depends where you go but thats the norm. ICR members can get it at Tandoori Sizzler for 3tl and what a bargain that is. Local spirits are obviously cheaper than imported but i always drink the local brandy and never have a problem until late into the night. lol

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
3,862 posts
27 reviews
3. Re: bar prices in icmeler

Most definately the cheapest prices are at the Buffalo Bar and you do not need to be a member of any forum to get these prices.

Buffalo bar.

Pint of Efes 2.5 Lira, £1 a pint.

Glass of Wine 4 Lira, £1.60

Local spirits 6 Lira, £2.20

Imported drinks 8 Lira, £3.20

Breakfast B.O.G.O.F. 7 Lira, £2.80.

Goole, United...
Level Contributor
433 posts
3 reviews
4. Re: bar prices in icmeler

rwb47

Could you give directions to the Buffalo Bar from L'Etoile please?

Regards

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
3,862 posts
27 reviews
5. Re: bar prices in icmeler

As you leave your hotel cross the road to the water fountain where the Tourist information center is and turn left walk past the Prince Apartments which are on your left and a car park on your right, Take the next opening on your right hand side after Romeo & Juliet bar walk halfway up that road and Buffalo Bar is on your left hand side just after the opening on your left, 3 too 4 minute walk.

Goole, United...
Level Contributor
433 posts
3 reviews
6. Re: bar prices in icmeler

Thanks

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,801 posts
61 reviews
7. Re: bar prices in icmeler

Timothys are doing a large draft efes for 2.50 lira bargain

Scotland
Level Contributor
319 posts
12 reviews
8. Re: bar prices in icmeler

Don't you get that discount at the Tandoori then RWB?

Surrey
Level Contributor
1,354 posts
123 reviews
9. Re: bar prices in icmeler

Sue, where is Timothy's?

Darwen, United...
Level Contributor
172 posts
14 reviews
10. Re: bar prices in icmeler

I arrived back from Marmaris/Icmeler on Saturday, it's been a bit quiet in Icmeler the past 2 weeks so the prices have dropped a little & bars are charging between 5tl to 2:50tl for a large beer. RWB is write the Buffalo is one of the cheapest & the 6tl for spirits includes the mixer so quite good value, but there are always different offers from many Bars.

But I do enjoy the Buffalo & have been going for many years. But I can safely say at the moment it is cheaper to go for a drink in Icmeler than it is in Marmaris, but a lot of Bars have not increased their prices from last year or if they have not by much.

Have a look at the Buffalo Bar on facebook

https:/…133222708619

If it's not the place for you, don't worry there are every taste catered for & just find one you like

Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations