We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Munamar Hotel, Icmeler

Bridgwater, United...
Level Contributor
166 posts
76 reviews
Save Topic
Munamar Hotel, Icmeler

Anyone give me any info on the Munamar Hotel, Icmeler. Getting concerned as there are no reports on Trip Advisor lately! Its classed as a Thomson Platinum Hotel but read reports of some people being passed off to accommodation in another hotel on arrival!

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,146 posts
212 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Munamar Hotel, Icmeler

It's only just reopening this season after a major refurbishment - it was closed throughout last year, so that's probably why there are no reviews available. Don't think it's actually opened for this season yet, although I believe that should be imminent.

southport
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
6,801 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Munamar Hotel, Icmeler

If you go on the icmeler on line forum it is being advertised there this year

Northumberland
Level Contributor
28 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Munamar Hotel, Icmeler

hi - I've booked up for the Munamar for Sept this year with Thomson. I also struggled to find info on it as it was closed last yr etc but I took a gamble and just booked it as the Aqua didnt have the dates that I wanted - but the Munamar do have a website up and running should you wish to check it out.

http://www.munamarbeachhotel.com/

I emailed the hotel last month via the contact link on their website to query if they had baths or just showeres in the rooms and I got a reply within a day.

I'm guessing that if Thomson are selling it as a Platinum hotel then it should meet up to my expectations of being a sound choice.

4. Re: Munamar Hotel, Icmeler

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 October 2012, 01:47
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler