We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good All inclusive in icmeler

uk
Level Contributor
77 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Good All inclusive in icmeler

Any suggestions please .Have never been to turkey and as my mum is going i would like a nice hotel that serves what she calls "NICE FOOD" ie bacon, eggs, and some English food (you know what these older people are like) Also as she doesnt drink alcohol an endless supply of tea haha .Would ideally like somewhere close to shops etc and on the flat as she has angina and cant handle hilly places .Hope you can advise me please.thankyou

All-inclusive hotels in Icmeler
Hotel Aqua
Hotel Aqua
#2 of 78 hotels in Icmeler
SENTIDO Sea Star
SENTIDO Sea Star
#8 of 78 hotels in Icmeler
Elite World Marmaris Hotel
Elite World Marmaris Hotel
#9 of 78 hotels in Icmeler
Scotland
Level Contributor
319 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Good All inclusive in icmeler

Mersoy Exclusive, close to most things really.

GRIMSBY
Level Contributor
451 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Good All inclusive in icmeler

You would be better going self catering bearing in mind your mothers wishes. Loads of apartments central and all on the flat

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
590 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Good All inclusive in icmeler

Aqua Hotel gets lots of good Reviews as well as the Mersoy Exclusive and Marti La Perla. Depends on your budget as theses are the 5* hotels of Icmeler.

Does it have to be all inclusive as Icmeler has so many fantastic restaraunts to try and all serve different varieties of food.

Breakfast in Turkish hotels is Continental, you wouldn't get a full english breakfast unless you paid extra for it.

Mentioned in this post
Icmeler
Icmeler
Marmaris District, Turkey
Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,080 posts
209 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Good All inclusive in icmeler

Although the Bonjour isn't all inclusive, if you go B&B or half board you can choose anything from the breakfast menu - Turkish, continental, full English etc, all included in the price.

north Wales
11 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Good All inclusive in icmeler

We have just stayed at the Marti resort and the hotel was lovely, very relaxing lovely grounds and pool area. We did half board which was plenty, we had the option to upgrade to all inclusive at an extra £17 each per day. As we weren't going to spend all day in the hotel or drink in the hotel every evenng it was not worth it to us. There was an excellent choice of breakfast foods from breads, cereals, yougurts, jams bacon, eggs, scrambled egges; even eggy bread! beans, tomato and also made to order omelette, . In the evening there was also plenty choice. You could get tea, coffeee all day long and snacks, cakes etc on all inclusive.

yorkshire
Level Contributor
12,450 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Good All inclusive in icmeler

blondiescot which big tour op is the bonjour available to book with, looks fab

Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,080 posts
209 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Good All inclusive in icmeler

No idea which "big" tour operators do the Bonjour, sorry - we always book directly or with icmeler Online. It is fab - we've stayed there several times and don't have a bad word to say about the place or its wonderful staff.

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
95 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Good All inclusive in icmeler

The Juniper and its sister hotel the Siesta hotel are on ether side of a narrow street, all inclusive if required, central location, on the flat with no hills to the beach or exploring shops. I am not sure about full English Breakfast but I am sure she can have a full for about £2.00. I have been to this Hotel twice and found it a friendly and clean Hotel. Juniper has the larger pool with plenty of sun beds. Nice little café just down the lane, short and pleasant walk to beach and promenade. Tour operator we used Holidays 4 U

9. Re: Good All inclusive in icmeler

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 October 2012, 05:47
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations