We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Withdrawal symptoms

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
95 posts
54 reviews
Save Topic
Withdrawal symptoms

Its strange that when I am sitting on the Imeler beach I dont think I could be home now. Or when in the Cerit Cafe talking to Semer and Ibraham I don't think I could be at work in the college cafateria now and I have never thought when tucking into a stake in the Venace its not as good as the poachers Pocket. I must say this site does nothing to help with the Icmeler withdrawal symptoms

Mentioned in this post
Icmeler
Icmeler
Marmaris District, Turkey
Midlothian, United...
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
5,068 posts
209 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Withdrawal symptoms

I know the feeling - when you're here in the UK, you're wishing you were in Icmeler, but it doesn't seem to work in reverse.

Mentioned in this post
Icmeler
Icmeler
Marmaris District, Turkey
2. Re: Withdrawal symptoms

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 October 2012, 06:45
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations