I am a full time wheelchair user and going to Icmeler this May for the first time and I was wondering if some one can help me with a few questions I have;
1. What is the wheelchair access like on the boat taxi and the Dolmus?
2. Any trips (boat trips or others? that I can do without having any access problems?
3. I’m staying at the Aqua Duluxe Hotel which I know has good wheelchair access but was wondering what’s overall access like in Icmeler i.e. pavements, roads, steep hills, cobbled streets etc?
4. What is the wheelchair access like at the Dalaman Airport and the coach transfer to the hotel?
5. Are there any public disable toilet facilities?
Apologies as all my questions are related to wheelchair access. Looking forward to any helpful responses.