We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in april??

Cardiff, south wales
Level Contributor
16 posts
41 reviews
Weather in april??

HI there, i am due to stay in Ichmeler over easter and the weather isnt looking good, can anyone please reassure me it is better or is getting better??

Laura

Essex
Level Contributor
477 posts
24 reviews
1. Re: Weather in april??

I have been keeping an eye on the below website. It gives a 15 day forecast and temps seem to be going up over the last few days.

myforecast.com/bin/expanded_forecast_15day.m…

Surrey
Level Contributor
1,354 posts
123 reviews
2. Re: Weather in april??

Chelle, thats a really good site. I always check holiday weather but they only give 7 days. I've never been in April before but I have to say that May was touch and go when I went before. :-(

Essex
Level Contributor
477 posts
24 reviews
3. Re: Weather in april??

Great isn't it :-) I am a bit worried about May to be honest we have never been away this early either wouldn't usually trust it but we had to go early this year. Am researching different things we can do in case it rains. Still two weeks off work though and I can be very happy in a bar for that long lol

Surrey
Level Contributor
1,354 posts
123 reviews
4. Re: Weather in april??

Put it this way, it didn't rain every day and some mornings it was really hot and sunny. Even when it rained, it was still very warm. I walked around the old village in my shorts and hoodie some days but then another morning I would be laying out in my bikini.

It might be worth checking out some activities to do, otherwise you'll end up drinking all day in the bar!!! Hmmm, had that a couple of afternoons for sure. LOL.

Essex
Level Contributor
477 posts
24 reviews
5. Re: Weather in april??

At least a few nice days would be good. Best pack less shoes and add a couple of hoodies this year then :-)

Was it the beginning of May that you went?

Surrey
Level Contributor
1,354 posts
123 reviews
6. Re: Weather in april??

Yes it was. Again, I'd never been that early before but I could not wait to get away. I would go again but maybe leave it till late in May next time. I just can't wait to get there each time though, so the earlier it is the less time after Xmas it is to wait!!! LOL.

I'm booking Lanzarote for Feb next year!!!!

Essex
Level Contributor
477 posts
24 reviews
7. Re: Weather in april??

Fingers crossed its better this year!! Don't think I'll do it again this early but we'll have a good time either way I'm sure.

Lanzarote will be nice for Feb good to have something to look forward to after Xmas!

8. Re: Weather in april??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 October 2012, 17:48
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations