We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

marmaris park hotel

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
57 posts
marmaris park hotel

hi going in august we r in the main building whats it like please is food ok also beach bar at platoon does it sell alcoholic drinks or just soft drinks thanks any info on this hotel would be very welcome

norwich
Level Contributor
1,434 posts
16 reviews
1. Re: marmaris park hotel

We're going to this hotel in September,I think we'll be staying in the "bungalow" rooms as there are only the two of us.I've been told that the beach bar does have alcoholic drinks,we're going AI so hopefully won't have to pay.Have you been to Icmeler or Marmaris before? this hotel is between the two resorts,with a beachfront pathway to both.There is a dolmus stop just outside the hotel,it's cheap to use,about 80p I believe.We haven't stayed in this hotel before but have stayed in Marmaris and in Icmeler.If I can answer any questions I'll be happy to help.T.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
57 posts
2. Re: marmaris park hotel

hi thanks for y our reply yes we like you have been 2 both marmaris and ichmeler quite a few times but not stayed in this hotel so know the area well hope you have a fab time

3. Re: marmaris park hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 October 2012, 15:50
Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations