We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help Please!

Essex
Level Contributor
477 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Help Please!

Planning a last minute booking to Icmeler mid May. Looking at going B&B or HB and would like a central hotel/apartments. We are on quite a tight budget and are more for the pool than the beach so would like to stay somewhere with a great pool and pool bar. Any recommendations?

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
15 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help Please!

Hi been advised that demirioglu apts in centre had full refurb for this season.Try Icmeleronline.com and speak to Sharon. We were going to book but decided against centre being family with children.

GRIMSBY
Level Contributor
451 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help Please!

Hi Chelle, i know you said that central was preferred but the the Eden Garden is a great place to stay. 20min stroll into Icmeler or a dolmus ride into town . Only 18 rooms but you will be totally amazed at what this place has to offer. Clean , all rooms face the pool , family run, home cooked food and a 24/7 bar. We call it Paradise and are having 2 holidays there this year, the 1st one being May 15th. You will not want to stay anywhere else after visiting the Eden Garden.

Chesterfield
Level Contributor
310 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Help Please!

http://www.thomson.co.uk/

Eda hotel Icmeler

Essex
Level Contributor
477 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Help Please!

Thank you for your replies. I had a look at Eda Hotel but the pool looks really small. Will check out Demirioglu Apts. I was exploring Eden Garden actually last night and that does look lovely, reviews are good too.

Jim60scunny who did you book with? If you don't mind me asking was it a good price? We are also looking at 14/15/16 May.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
595 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Help Please!

Hiya

I stayed at the Demirioglu Apartments last year, the apartments are OK and the pool is small compared to the amount of people that stay there but it does get the sun most of the day.

Selen II Hotel is a good budget hotel but the pool loses the sun mid afternoon. You could look at the Kapmar Hotel with Travel Republic, haven't stayed there myself but I've considered it lol.

Alison

Surrey
Level Contributor
1,354 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Help Please!

Chelle, try Icmeler Online to book Eden Gardens, thats who I've used. Its not cheap cheap but what you get for your money is obviously second to none. This year will be the first time staying at Eden but I am so looking forward to it. Plus the fact, Jim60 sold it well to me!!! LOL.

GRIMSBY
Level Contributor
451 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Help Please!

Hi Chelle , I book direct with the apartments and organise my own flights.As Sammig says Icmeleronline would do the biz for you they have a very good reputation. We are there on the 17th May if you decide to go to the Eden i will let you buy me a drink if you like it and if you don`t i`ll get you 2.Done deal, lol

Surrey
Level Contributor
1,354 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Help Please!

Jim, you are funny! Do I get that deal too? Then again I'm not there at the same time am I. Damn!!!

GRIMSBY
Level Contributor
451 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Help Please!

Sammig get yourself there in September for the big holiday and join the brandy appreciation society.lol

Glasgow
Destination Expert
for Icmeler
Level Contributor
1,778 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Help Please!

Hi Chelle. Have a look at Senem Apartments. We got a good deal through Travel Republic for last two weeks in May. Only booked them a couple of weeks ago. Recently refurbished and look ok on their website. Pool is a decent size.

Get answers to your questions about Icmeler
Recent Conversations